What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

MugaB

Coach
Only issue I have with this is if nsw win it covers up the fittler basket case
Not really... this roster, is a lot more balanced with more combinations that are not all penrith and have less panthers involved helps our team stay on track for finals, and less injuries

Girds89

Bench
Not really... this roster, is a lot more balanced with more combinations that are not all penrith and have less panthers involved helps our team stay on track for finals, and less injuries

His selections all series have been diabolical to say the least..

He could and should've been able to coach a team to win but his lack of creativity as coach and his shit selections have been his major downfall

MugaB

Coach

He could and should've been able to coach a team to win but his lack of creativity as coach and his shit selections have been his major downfall
Im talking this game only, cody should have been picked on form from the get go

Kilkenny

Coach

All of what you say is probably true, but they could have or should have won game 1. It’s history now and this is a dead rubber, but NSW should have iced game 1 when we had it.

Flashstep

Juniors
The boys stepped up tonight and put in a worthy performance. Couldn't ask for anything more really. Going forward though it's obvious big changes still need to be made and hopefully winning a dead rubber at home doesn't paper over the cracks.

I'm happy to have Moses and Walker have first crack next series though, I think they earnt it.

MugaB

Coach
A pathetic Qld side won a meaningless game in 2021 against a gun NSW did.

The intensity obviously disappears when you're 2-0 up and any player/coach evaluations from this game should be discarded.
Not true, having Yeo not play the 1st 20mins of the game was a master stroke, having both murray (at lock) and Yeo (as a prop) in at the same time was a masterstroke, add to that Jurbo locking up the middle, means we win no matter who was dictating as our halves or who we pick in the backline
There is heaps to take out if this game, defence in the middle and control there was our best in these 3 games.. that came down to a better forward pack roster

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Not true, having Yeo not play the 1st 20mins of the game was a master stroke, having both murray (at lock) and Yeo (as a prop) in at the same time was a masterstroke, add to that Jurbo locking up the middle, means we win no matter who was dictating as our halves or who we pick in the backline
There is heaps to take out if this game, defence in the middle and control there was our best in these 3 games.. that came down to a better forward pack roster
Both should play 80mins every game

GongPanther

Referee
Looks to me like Brandy took over the coaching role, as this was not a win that Frederico could ever conjure up.

I mean after the 2nd loss, Freddy was carrying on like a giggling school girl on that Sunday Footy Show. An absolute immature dingbat.

Fangs

Coach
Dead rubber so you know.

But I thought Cody was good, he has been the best 6 in the competition this year. Moses good too and he or Hynes are my pick in the 6 next year alongside Cleary.

Bench rotations a bit more sensible this time around.

Our Panthers boys were excellent. Definitely give To'o a rest this Sunday at the very least.

Latest posts