What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Statue Honour For Eels Legend Ray Price

JOB 3:14

Juniors
That's great. A round of applause to the stadium trust. A bronzed statue of pricey is right on the ticket. Great stuff....A walk of fame is a fantastic idea as well. There have been so many talents come through parra that the walk of fame would highlight the best of the best. It will give up and coming players and present players that extra lift to aspire to the great heights of the champions before them. As for us supporters....well what can I say? It would make me very proud to see such things at parra stadium.

Hellsy

Immortal
So who is paying for this?
The last I heard the Stadium trust annouced they would go halves with the Eels Football club.. but they hadnt actually discussed this option with them...

fish eel

Immortal
so did Fitzy cough the cash up...or did he cough his brekkie up when he read the paper thinking 'how am i getting out of this?' lol

I think the club has a way out of this. But it is interesting that the stadium trust and the press are persisting with it.

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
I think the club has a way out of this. But it is interesting that the stadium trust and the press are persisting with it.

they are doing a very good job at cornering fitzy.

Gronk

Staff member
Personally I would have liked Pricey in his praying mantis pose. Tried to find a pic of it but google failed me.

0,,5799293,00.jpg

Which if I am honest I would rather see spent on Upgrades to Parramatta Stadium to Ensure we keep playing out of it Rather than putting a Hunk of Bronze out the Front so as people can feel good about the past of our club.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ahh you never know, a bit of team spirit might just be what we need!

Gronk

Staff member
They could fund the $80,000 and more by sacking the guy in marketing with the ponytail who first decided to shaft Pricey.

Gronk

Staff member
Hellsy said:
That person wasnt in marketing for the Eels though, that was the stadium trust

Yup - what I meant. They wanted to rename the Ray Price Lounge to make it more attractive for weddings etc.

Hellsy

Immortal
Who wouldnt want to use a function room named the Ray Price lounge :LOL: :LOL:
Silly humans :LOL:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
"And that's the main reason for choosing this special moment, to give something back to the fans," Price explains. "I mean, they've waited more than two decades for another premiership.

"That's too long. But hopefully this statue gives them something to enjoy until our next one."

What a man. The guy is getting a statue and he makes his final decision based on the Parra fans. Damn I wish I could of seen him play.

Latest posts