What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status

What is your relationship situation

• Single, and not interested

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Single, but looking

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Single, with a lot of short term partners

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • In a Relationship

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • In a Long Term Relationship (2 yrs+) or Married

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters

Houdini

First Grade
in 2 years you wont need a ceremony

you'll officially be de facto
Ah, that's when I take the money and run right? ;-)

Nah, we are in it for the long haul, already "financially married" with a nice fat mortgage to take care of

Eelementary

Post Whore
Swans = Ny Nights! But they won the comp twice in 6 years and you can't knock success!

They're successful, sure - but as I understand it, they are successful by playing a style similar to what Kearney was trying to get us to play; that is, basics first football.

It can be successful, but not necessarily entertaining.

Eelementary

Post Whore
also the rage over afl is ridiculous, it's an ok sport, doesnt even come close to league, but is watchable if nothing else is on

Rage? I don't begrudge people who enjoy AFL, and I can appreciate that their athletes have some good skills. But for me, it is a little boring. FOR ME, as in, IN MY OPINION. No rage here.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, that's when I take the money and run right? ;-)

Nah, we are in it for the long haul, already "financially married" with a nice fat mortgage to take care of

nice to hear you are happy and well harry

doesn't seem that long ago that you were on the market

thorson1987

Coach
Don't get me wrong, I hated it when I first moved to WA in '94 but I appreciate the game 19 years on and I'm not afraid to admit it.

It's funny when I say I'm from NSW and the WA cats think I'm a meat head and roll off all the stats and theory's of all the teams and they shake their head.

I'm one of a kind.

Lucky we ain't talking basketball.... yes it still exists in Australia...

Wildcats FTW.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
got a very sudden transfer to the next project (a day heads up) to start on monday so i had to leave a pretty special girl behind in Gladstone. She only made it to the airport about 2 minutes before i had to board yesterday and had to say goodbye through the glass window of the terminal. Was like the sort of thing you see in the movies

Alba

Coach
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I miss not having anyone to answer to!!!!!!!!!! LOL! J/K

Alba

Coach
I totally read that too quick and thought you said your marriage ended in April!

Alba

Coach
I'm married. My earlier post from when the thread was originally posted says I like having no one to answer to. Now I am saying I miss that!

Dutchy

Immortal
I'm back in one of my pick up random sluzzas each weekend modes.

I'll settle down again soon with a chick who has a white trash name.