What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status

What is your relationship situation

• Single, and not interested

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Single, but looking

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Single, with a lot of short term partners

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • In a Relationship

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • In a Long Term Relationship (2 yrs+) or Married

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's actually tough unless your Izzy to catch or 'mark' as we say over here ;-) in a crowd of 4 or 6.

Not that I'm defending it, just sayin....is that the correct wording?

I understand what you're saying.

Maybe Sydney fans have copped a poor deal with AFL because their team are the Swans, who my Hawks-loving mate assures me are the dullest team in the competition.

Goldthorpe

Bench
I understand what you're saying.

Maybe Sydney fans have copped a poor deal with AFL because their team are the Swans, who my Hawks-loving mate assures me are the dullest team in the competition.
Swans = Ny Nights! But they won the comp twice in 6 years and you can't knock success!

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's actually tough unless your Izzy to catch or 'mark' as we say over here ;-) in a crowd of 4 or 6.

Not that I'm defending it, just sayin....is that the correct wording?

I don't so much mean the marks (which are quite spectacular), so much as the squabbling over the erratically bobbling ball between hand passes. It's like watching a bunch of under eights chase the ball in a game of soccer.

Goldthorpe

Bench
I don't so much mean the marks (which are quite spectacular), so much as the squabbling over the erratically bobbling ball between hand passes. It's like watching a bunch of under eights chase the ball in a game of soccer.
Again, I'm not defending the game but it's tough to pick up the pill when 3 or 4 cats are on your hammer. It's such a completely different game compared to footy I guess you gotta try and understand the game and compare it.

Houdini

First Grade
I never had any interest in AFL in the past. Then I watched a few games and learnt the rules, and I now I don't mind it all. One day I might even get to a game.

Red Bear

Referee
I am still single. I think there is alot of luck in meeting a girl at the right place at the right time.

I knew girl x, i was mildly interested in her, i think she liked me. met girl y, she wasnt single, but she was also the perfect woman, as far as im concerned. She made me smile. I stilll have very strong, unrewuited feelings for her. but she went back to england. it meant girl x was barely an option because she just felt like plan b, whilst girl y is still stuck in my head - i should break all contact but i still love what she does

And you make your own luck, you show confidence and often end up with the girl, but this couldnt be helped, and its f**ked, because she is my ideal sort of woman and it wll never happen
f**k f**k f**k

Red Bear

Referee
also the rage over afl is ridiculous, it's an ok sport, doesnt even come close to league, but is watchable if nothing else is on

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
also the rage over afl is ridiculous, it's an ok sport, doesnt even come close to league, but is watchable if nothing else is on

Test pattern.
Static.
Grass growing...
Paint drying.
men rushing back to the pile on South Park...

Last edited:

Dani

Immortal
I never had any interest in AFL in the past. Then I watched a few games and learnt the rules, and I now I don't mind it all. One day I might even get to a game.

Correct. I also feel this way about union.

Forever_Alone.png

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Almost 5 years for me and my partner. Neither of us are in any rush to get married though.
He's a Dragons fan, I'm quite surprised we have lasted this long..... :crazy:

in 2 years you wont need a ceremony

you'll officially be de facto

Latest posts