What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status

What is your relationship situation

• Single, and not interested

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Single, but looking

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Single, with a lot of short term partners

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • In a Relationship

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • In a Long Term Relationship (2 yrs+) or Married

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Been with my missus for a bit over 6 months. She's amazing. Known her since school. Best chick I've met. Think I'll keep this one.

Tigers fan though. But that's ok, don't mind the Tigpies.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Unfortunately mine is an AFL fan...so am I:sarcasm:

Get him!!!

AngryMob.jpg

Houdini

First Grade
Almost 5 years for me and my partner. Neither of us are in any rush to get married though.
He's a Dragons fan, I'm quite surprised we have lasted this long..... :crazy:

Goldthorpe

Bench
All good. Lots of good people are AFL fans - Twizzle being a prime example.

It's just not for me.
Don't get me wrong, I hated it when I first moved to WA in '94 but I appreciate the game 19 years on and I'm not afraid to admit it.

It's funny when I say I'm from NSW and the WA cats think I'm a meat head and roll off all the stats and theory's of all the teams and they shake their head.

I'm one of a kind.

Lucky we ain't talking basketball.... yes it still exists in Australia...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't get me wrong, I hated it when I first moved to WA in '94 but I appreciate the game 19 years on and I'm not afraid to admit it.

It's funny when I say I'm from NSW and the WA cats think I'm a meat head and roll off all the stats and theory's of all the teams and they shake their head.

I'm one of a kind.

Lucky we ain't talking basketball.... yes it still exists in Australia...

There's nothing wrong with AFL, but I just can't get into it like I get into league.

But their athletes show great endurance and physical ability.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Pitt the androtrops can't tackle or catch

That's my biggest gripe - their clumsiness.

I know the AFL ball is bouncy and difficult to get a hold of when it's bouncing, but they look so ungraceful when they're rolling on the floor, trying to collect a loose ball.

Goldthorpe

Bench
Pitt the androtrops can't tackle or catch
I do remember playing Aussie Rules when I moved over here and I hit someone [and I was an absolute terrible defender in RL - actually that's an understatement] and everyone thought I was Nigel Plum or Joel Edwards. Weird!

Goldthorpe

Bench
That's my biggest gripe - their clumsiness.

I know the AFL ball is bouncy and difficult to get a hold of when it's bouncing, but they look so ungraceful when they're rolling on the floor, trying to collect a loose ball.
It's actually tough unless your Izzy to catch or 'mark' as we say over here ;-) in a crowd of 4 or 6.

Not that I'm defending it, just sayin....is that the correct wording?

Latest posts