What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stefano Utoikamanu

Fordy20

Juniors
I feel like with how this dragged out Stefano's management was talking to the Storm but unhappy with their offer, it was when the Dogs swooped in that he decided to go. I assume Dogs are paying well.

I agree with most of the comments on here, he isn't worth the price and we can reallocated the money to where it is needed (hopefully along with Bateman money).

I honestly thought the only reason the Storm were talking to him was part of deal to offload Nelson on us. Now that Richo is not going to put up with that shit anymore, the Dogs were the only game in town.

Nutz

Bench
So the latest is Stef hasn't decided whether he will join the dogs or storm.
He's announced that he's leaving, it's passed the cooling off period and he's saying he doesn't know which club....BS.
With millions of dollars at stake you can't be telling us this.
It sounds to me like those two clubs are making room and haven't committed.
If it all falls through we'll take him back for 500k.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Can anyone argue he wasn't our worst forward on the park last night? Missed a simple tackle which led to an 80 metre linebreak finishing in a try, then that wayward offload in our own half, again which leads to a try. That set the tone for the game. Plus barely did anything else. At least the likes of Porter, Seyfarth, and Johannsen are having a dig.

Tiger05

First Grade
Can anyone argue he wasn't our worst forward on the park last night? Missed a simple tackle which led to an 80 metre linebreak finishing in a try, then that wayward offload in our own half, again which leads to a try. That set the tone for the game. Plus barely did anything else. At least the likes of Porter, Seyfarth, and Johannsen are having a dig.

He has an ability to dent the line that not many players in the NRL have but overall he is pretty shit. If they had a negative/positive impact indicator on your impact when you were on I reckon he'd be negative. He has a lot of
mistakes in his game and he is pretty straight up and down.

I'm glad he left. On the right pay I'd love him to stay but I think Pole, Seyfarth and Sione Fainu have been better in the middle this year.

glockers

Juniors
I think Anasta, Hooper, Rothfield disagree with you.

Das Hassler

Bench
You blokes can have Nelson, meanwhile Bellamy will turn Stefano into a world beater. Simply Benji can't coach.

Melbourne ( aka Bellamy) turn pretty much every player..even discards that have or can have instilled the right attitude into A+ first graders...they just have to fit the Melbourne machine and the form takes care of itself

Tigerm

First Grade
Just been reported Stephanie has signed with storm for 3 yrs.I thought he’d go to the dogs.
Sorry Ted, I posted my info before seeing this post.
I would had been surprised if he went to the dogs, there record isn’t much better than ours, especially if he wanted to win.

I'm wondering how melbourne can fit him into their cap next year. Their spine players would be on $1mil each when averaged out. Plus NAS is reportedly on $800k. How do they find the room? Amazing.

The NRL are a joke. They, or any other club should not even be allowed to negotiate until they have room in their cap.

I'm saying you should have to clear players out first to make room rather than the other way around. No wonder clubs like ours have a bloody hard time turning around their fortunes.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Sorry Ted, I posted my info before seeing this post.
I would had been surprised if he went to the dogs, there record isn’t much better than ours, especially if he wanted to win.
No need to apologise mate.Im actually glad he didn’t go to the detestable dogs & that the lowlife grubs on NRL 360 got it wrong again.