What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sterlo Just Gave it to Jamie

strider

Post Whore
Sterlo just said Jamie Lyon has "lost all credibility" on the footy show.....he seemed extremely pissed off about what has happened with him....and he believes Jamie will get the culture shock of his life going to the North of England.

Well said Stero :clap:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its good to hear some one of authority and respect, say what they feel about Jamie

Go Stirlo

Utey

Coach
I thought they were gonna say something about Smiths coaching. But good on ya Sterlo

strider

Post Whore
Chief also said to sterlo "In hindsight, do you think the reason he left was because he was homesick?"....sterlo said "no".....derrrr chief, I think its pretty obvious thats not the reason - the little wank wants to go to frickin England for 2yrs.

eelsta

Bench
i know bs gets a lot of bagging on this site but it has now become obvious that he had nothing to do with lyons departure its all about cleal poor baby misses him well its a long way from england to manly and 2 years is a long time have fun jamie i think your about to get exactly what you deserve

Parraren

Bench
I thought they were gonna say something about Smiths coaching. But good on ya Sterlo

Sterlo was a little critical of Smith when he talked about the win over the Warriors saying that our recent good form is largely due to the fact we have finally settled on a good halves combination and are no longer 'experimenting' with forwards (Wagon, Pearson) in the halves.

strider

Post Whore
eelsta said:
i know bs gets a lot of bagging on this site but it has now become obvious that he had nothing to do with lyons departure its all about cleal poor baby misses him well its a long way from england to manly and 2 years is a long time have fun jamie i think your about to get exactly what you deserve

I wouldn't say that.....I think its more than likely that Jamie has a problem with Smithy - he just doesn't have the balls to admit it and it may well be over some sooky Jamie Lyon crap so he is too embarrased to admit to it.....Jamie has shown he has no balls - runs like a baby if things aren't all rosey and going his way....gutless piece of sh_t.

Hurriflatch

Referee
strider said:
eelsta said:

I wouldn't say that.....I think its more than likely that Jamie has a problem with Smithy - he just doesn't have the balls to admit it and it may well be over some sooky Jamie Lyon crap so he is too embarrased to admit to it.....Jamie has shown he has no balls - runs like a baby if things aren't all rosey and going his way....gutless piece of sh_t.

Excatly, had he just admitted it at the begining that he had a problem with Smith then Lyon would have had at least a tiny bit of credibility left.

Hurriflatch

Referee
On the subject of the Dog

Look whats on the St Helens official site

JamieLyoninshirt.JPG

Latest posts