What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Clark!!

11Straight

Juniors
Give yourself an uppercut you absoulte imbecile what a disgraceful call!!

As you can see im a dragons fan but i haven't felt so empty after a win i don't care if i get lambasted by fellow fans over this but even though we should never have put ourselves in that position that should of been 2 points to you guys.

Hard luck and i hope we meet again in the finals best of luck for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Give yourself an uppercut you absoulte imbecile what a disgraceful call!!

As you can see im a dragons fan but i haven't felt so empty after a win i don't care if i get lambasted by fellow fans over this but even though we should never have put ourselves in that position that should of been 2 points to you guys.

Hard luck and i hope we meet again in the finals best of luck for the rest of the season.
Deadset, you are a champion Dragons fan. You're welcome to our forum anytime mate! Thanks for the unbiased call ;-)

LL3, tread wisely here!

dogz08

First Grade
Cheers and well done... we don't meet you again this year unless it's in the finals maybe grand final?

Bereft Skerrick

Juniors
I echo the sentiment of 11straight.

I bleed Red & White, but I deadset had resigned to defeat this evening.

A bad way for a top game to finish.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I had a old Dragons fans sitting in fronnt of me in complete disgust.

Either way it is done. Nothing wiill get those 2 points back. That is 4 thus far that the NRL have taken. Scumbags!!!

RedVfaithful

Juniors
even if that was a try, which it wasnt because you cant hold someones shirt, what about hornbys no try around the 10 minutes which was a certain try, but you bulldogs fans wont say anything about that because your always looking for excuses. and there was no need to throw bottles on the ground because you lost

11Straight

Juniors
even if that was a try, which it wasnt because you cant hold someones shirt, what about hornbys no try around the 10 minutes which was a certain try, but you bulldogs fans wont say anything about that because your always looking for excuses. and there was no need to throw bottles on the ground because you lost
I agree about the bottles been thrown frustration aside i thought that was poor form.

It's not the 80's anymore that kind of sh*t when we are trying to attract fans is not on.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Yeah - I couldnt believe they ruled a no try.
Bloody even game for the most part. Glad the Dragons got the 2 points, but not sure they shouldve gotten them.

Dogs will certainly be top 4 come end of the season

11Straight

Juniors
Yeah - I couldnt believe they ruled a no try.
Bloody even game for the most part. Glad the Dragons got the 2 points, but not sure they shouldve gotten them.

Dogs will certainly be top 4 come end of the season
Agree 100% glad i am not the only one who thinks this.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I don't think the game was even tbh.

I think the Dragons had the upperhand for the most part.

The Dogs did well to hold out. You guys should have been up by plenty in the first half IMO.

Dragon

Coach
Just got home. Was going to make a thread about it but yeah, 11 straight summed it up.

Let me just say I've never felt this awful about a win. The better team LOST tonight, there's no doubt in my mind. I would post this in the NRL forum, but i feel the need to tell the Bulldogs fans directly. I haven't read any other threads yet, and i just hope that Saints fans have been humble and acknowledged the rage that doggies fans are rightfully feeling. All the best for the rest of the year.

Cheers

Dogaholic

First Grade
Just got home. Was going to make a thread about it but yeah, 11 straight summed it up.

Let me just say I've never felt this awful about a win. The better team LOST tonight, there's no doubt in my mind. I would post this in the NRL forum, but i feel the need to tell the Bulldogs fans directly. I haven't read any other threads yet, and i just hope that Saints fans have been humble and acknowledged the rage that doggies fans are rightfully feeling. All the best for the rest of the year.

Cheers

On the most part, most Dragons fans have echoed your sentiments. Thank you all for that.

However there are a few Dragons fans in denial.

Cooper-Man

Bench
I think clark was trying to make up for the creagh no try. I seriously believe it was not double movement. His elbow or arm didnt hit the floor from what I saw. can anyone confirm for me.

clark is dead set a goose. Lucky there are no serious injuries. its only round 10. Other than the bottle and can throwing, i think the gods supporter were really good today.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
I think clark was trying to make up for the creagh no try. I seriously believe it was not double movement. His elbow or arm didnt hit the floor from what I saw. can anyone confirm for me.

clark is dead set a goose. Lucky there are no serious injuries. its only round 10. Other than the bottle and can throwing, i think the gods supporter were really good today.
it was a double movement for sure no try

markieboy

Juniors
Great call Steve Clark. Clear Obstruction. I was surprised Eastwood wasn't sent off for that professional foul.

Latest posts