What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Clark!!

Gaba

First Grade
Doggie fans, as a hard core dragon supporter, i say sorry, no sh!t, you guys were dead set robbed.....

i thought dead set try, i cant believe they still get it wrong, 2 refs + a video ref, f**k me!!!!

even though the stats will show we won, as far as im concerned, u guys won the game...

i honestly believe the dogs will take the minor premiership this year, u guys look the real deal....

dont hate us saints fans, we aknowledge the ref farkt up, hate the refs....

you ARE JOKING RIGHT ,
if the bulldogs won due to the worst decision in the nrl made by klien giving a penalty to the bulldogs for weyman obstructing think air

klien shoudnt be in the nrl ever again after that decision
costing dragons a fair try and 14 point lead and may have been the final margin

anyway the bulldogs will make the 8, i admit i am wrong there but bulldogs wont be near the top 4 the bulldogs defense isnt up to the better teams , or the attack the only way the dogs were going to get near the dragons tryline was from penalties, and kicks were the main weapon for the dogs to crack the dragons defense

Last edited:

Syko

Juniors
you merkins (dragons fans) saying the dogs should of won are maiking me f**king sick.

Gaba

First Grade
I agree the klien decision was alot worst then clarkes decision, the bulldogs would not been that close if the thin air obstruction penalty wasnt called, which lead to the bulldogs getting near the tryline and scored
so klien made a 12 point turnaround denying the dragons a fair try

Dogaholic

First Grade
I agree the klien decision was alot worst then clarkes decision, the bulldogs would not been that close if the thin air obstruction penalty wasnt called, which lead to the bulldogs getting near the tryline and scored
so klien made a 12 point turnaround denying the dragons a fair try

lol

Who are you trying to convince?

Gaba

First Grade
lol

Who are you trying to convince?
You cant tell me that was not a shocking decision, warren ryan was calling klien to be replaced it was that bad, weyman caught the ball did not run behind anyone, all he done was spun around and threw the pass to a supporting player, the bulldogs players were no where near both of them.

it cost the dragons a fair try, instead he gave the bulldogs a few penalties to get near the dragons line so it was an 12 point turn around

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
i was blown away, that was deadset try but my memorie floods back to the two man tackle on our player and Sonny Bill striped the ball and scored, thats the way the stupid cookie crumbles

S.R.

Juniors
In my opinion, it was a try. Soward wasn't stopped from getting to Patten at all. He just couldn't get there.

I know it's no help to you Dogs, but I just hope the NRL stand Mr Clark down for such a terrible error.

11Straight

Juniors
you merkins (dragons fans) saying the dogs should of won are maiking me f**king sick.
No i agree we were the better side last night but i am also unbiased enough to see that was a shocking call to spoil a classic match.

As much as i hate the dogs and that is alot i can't say that i am overly wrapt about the result last night.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm still speechles but kudos to most Dragons fans in here who've come on and spoken their mind fairly and accurately about last night. The bottle throwing I'll leave for the other thread but deadset, if Clark is appointed to another 'Dogs game this year he'll want to be wearing chain mail and arrive in an army tank because little else will save him (and no, that doesn't constitue a threat :p)

Gaba

First Grade
The law states team in possession of the ball, the players must be back 10 metres, any player who is in front of the ball receiver is offside , any contact of defensive player deliberate or not , then a penalty must to go the defensive team

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Noone was offside you f**king goose, the penalty was for a supposed obstruction by Eastwood on Soward. Learn the rules.

Gaba

First Grade
Noone was offside you f**king goose, the penalty was for a supposed obstruction by Eastwood on Soward. Learn the rules.

Eastwood was infront of the ball receiver when he contacted with soward means he was offside clown, that is obstruction the defensive player learn the rules

blackandwhite

Juniors
Eastwood was in front of the ball receiver when he contacted with Soward means he was offside clown, that is obstruction the defensive player learn the rules

Mate you dont know the rules, plenty of players are in front of the ball carrier, doesn't mean your doing anything illegal ! Soward and the other players like Hayne that do these dog acts just bring the game down. Maybe 4 corners can do a program on them.

I am have been a referee since 1985. Clark was a terrible referee and he is even worse video ref. Why do we have to have an ex referee as a video ref anyhow? Finch never refereed and he is the boss.

Good on ya Clarkie I am sure you made a killing on Sportstab.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Eastwood was infront of the ball receiver when he contacted with soward means he was offside clown, that is obstruction the defensive player learn the rules
Eastwood was getting back onside. He was not purposely offside.

BTW kudos to the Dragons fans on here who are not biased.

Gaba

First Grade
Last edited:

Syko

Juniors
No i agree we were the better side last night but i am also unbiased enough to see that was a shocking call to spoil a classic match.

As much as i hate the dogs and that is alot i can't say that i am overly wrapt about the result last night.

comon mate, we have had sh*tty calls go against us, its about time we got one the other way

Latest posts