What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Clark!!

11Straight

Juniors
I think clark was trying to make up for the creagh no try. I seriously believe it was not double movement. His elbow or arm didnt hit the floor from what I saw. can anyone confirm for me.

clark is dead set a goose. Lucky there are no serious injuries. its only round 10. Other than the bottle and can throwing, i think the gods supporter were really good today.
How good was the atmosphere i was near you guys and it was awesome like i said earlier shame about the bottles and cans been thrown but what a top game regardless of the prick nonetheless.

To bad the bombardment of bottles and cans weren't directed at Steve Clark brings back memories of 98 and the bucket of spit...:lol::lol:

RedVGooner

Juniors
i agree with all fellow dragons supporters here, we had all ball in the first half and give credit where its due to the bulldogs, they shown passion and hearts to stay in the game, and you guys are dead set a premiership force this year, that last try to Idris should have been allowed, i feel for the doggies supporters and the doggies players as they don't deserve cr*p officials costing them the game.

unlucky guys but you guys have shown and proved to everyone you guys will be there at the end of the year.

goodluck for the rest of the season

MattYg1

Bench
absolutely disgraceful...
i think i was the only dragons supporter who was not cheering at the oatley pub... and i was disgusted by them jumping up and down also...
f**king disgusting decision...

For what its worth dogs fans... anybody who tries to deny you guys a slot as contenders i will argue till im blue in the face... your lads proved tonight that you have what it takes to be there come finals time...

I am ashamed of this victory... utterly ashamed...

Xplosive

Juniors
i think i was the only dragons supporter who was not cheering at the oatley pub... and i was disgusted by them jumping up and down also...

For what its worth dogs fans... anybody who tries to deny you guys a slot as contenders i will argue till im blue in the face... your lads proved tonight that you have what it takes to be there come finals time...

Not your fault mate, you have nothing to do with corruption with in the ranks of the game.

RufusRex

Post Whore
i watched it thinking it was a try .. then i remembered the bulldogs benefit night a few years back when SBW was awarded a try for a 2 on 1 strip on ben creagh losing the dragons the game, or the Steve Clarke decision to ping cooper for a strip which the central ref called a harsh call a year or so back.

the biggest shock was getting a game turning decision like this from Steven Clarke ...

circles and roundabouts ...

Saintsman

Juniors
I couldn't believe Steve Clark was the video ref, and he gave a decision our way. Is the world coming to the end? Steve Clark giving us a decision!! Surely he pressed the wrong button?

11Straight

Juniors

:clap::clap:Post of the night.Sums up our feelings pretty well.

flip

Juniors
Seriously, if the Bulldogs were going to win, they should have done so earlier not leave it till the dying minute. Both teams didn’t play their best and St.George really shouldn’t have let a 14-0 lead fall like that.

Cheer up… Dogs are still on top and are definite finals contender.

It could always be worse, you could be a Sharks supporter! Would you rather loose by 2 points to 2nd place or be at the bottom of the table and not even be able to score a root in brothel?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Fair try. Dud call. Video refs do not understand how to interpret the rules.

The obstruction rule is a f**ked rule anyway .. just like the rule that penalised Beau Scott and Mat Rogers tonight for moving off the mark.

I think the overwhelming feeling amongst a lot of Dragons supporters is that Canterbury were robbed, but this is the first time in living memory that the Dragons have been the beneficiary of such a call .. we have been victim of it on so many occasions - I can even name at least 4 or 5 since 2005. And against Canterbury in recent memory, the SBW 2-on-1 strip at the Gong to give the Dogs the win in the last 2 minutes was daylight robbery as well.

On balance, Canterbury deserved to win tonight because they hung in and hung in, and St George was so f**king useless all night.

To have a video ref decide the outcome of a match in the last minute took me back to the 99 Grand Final. It's a place I didn't want to be at, and it's a place rugby league doesn't need to be at. To give one bloke sitting in a box the power to decide the outcome of a match - granted in this case it's only for 2 competition points - especially when they struggle in terms of rules interpretation and consistency of application .. it's not right.

I sit here tonight knowing we have the win on the table, but I feel as if we lost that game.

P.S. Jamal Idris is a f**ken beast. Matt Cooper was completely dominated and does not deserve to play State of Origin.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Just got home. Was going to make a thread about it but yeah, 11 straight summed it up.

Let me just say I've never felt this awful about a win. The better team LOST tonight, there's no doubt in my mind. I would post this in the NRL forum, but i feel the need to tell the Bulldogs fans directly. I haven't read any other threads yet, and i just hope that Saints fans have been humble and acknowledged the rage that doggies fans are rightfully feeling. All the best for the rest of the year.

Cheers

Regardless of the call you are wrong saying the dogs were the better team on the night!

Xplosive

Juniors
Regardless of the call you are wrong saying the dogs were the better team on the night!

I thought it was a tough game that show cased two real contenders.
If the decision was on the other foor I would be absolutely fuming even if my team won.
Your just a piece of sh!t scum

God-King Dean

Immortal
This is a sad night for RL.

I don't think any team DESERVED to win tonight over the other.

But as far as I'm concerned, you WON tonight.

You guys are my prem favs.

love my saints

Juniors
Doggie fans, as a hard core dragon supporter, i say sorry, no sh!t, you guys were dead set robbed.....

i thought dead set try, i cant believe they still get it wrong, 2 refs + a video ref, f**k me!!!!

even though the stats will show we won, as far as im concerned, u guys won the game...

i honestly believe the dogs will take the minor premiership this year, u guys look the real deal....

dont hate us saints fans, we aknowledge the ref farkt up, hate the refs....

ByRd

First Grade
Give yourself an uppercut you absoulte imbecile what a disgraceful call!!

As you can see im a dragons fan but i haven't felt so empty after a win i don't care if i get lambasted by fellow fans over this but even though we should never have put ourselves in that position that should of been 2 points to you guys.

Hard luck and i hope we meet again in the finals best of luck for the rest of the season.
well done champ, oh i still cant believe it, how you make a call like that

atomic_crimson

Juniors
I think clark was trying to make up for the creagh no try. I seriously believe it was not double movement. His elbow or arm didnt hit the floor from what I saw. can anyone confirm for me.

clark is dead set a goose. Lucky there are no serious injuries. its only round 10. Other than the bottle and can throwing, i think the gods supporter were really good today.

Pretty sure it did buddy - watchd it at home,replayed it over and over, his ball carrying arm hits the ground 100% and then he reaches over again to score.

Catweazle

Juniors
Doggie fans, as a hard core dragon supporter, i say sorry, no sh!t, you guys were dead set robbed.....

i thought dead set try, i cant believe they still get it wrong, 2 refs + a video ref, f**k me!!!!

even though the stats will show we won, as far as im concerned, u guys won the game...

i honestly believe the dogs will take the minor premiership this year, u guys look the real deal....

dont hate us saints fans, we aknowledge the ref farkt up, hate the refs....

It's good to see supporters of the game as a whole and not just the team. I support football and have really enjoyed watching the dogs this year, and I really think they'll be up there at the end of the year. There's only one end of the season that matters -and the Bulldogs are playing like they'll be there. This is something that will strengthen them.

What I'm pissed off about is the points I lost in all my football comps and Dragons tippers unfairly won.

Gaba

First Grade
Clarkes decision was fairer then the klien decision because a dragons player was taken out, where the klien ruling was weyman took out thin air and the dragons were going to score

The fact is klien could have cost the dragons a victory from the worst decision ever in nrl

Latest posts