What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Clarke - incompetant & gutless

Suitman

Post Whore
Strider, when talk about referees starts, I usually put in one of these.......:roll: .;-)
But, in this case I agree. Not so much for the poor decisions that he made, but the extraordinary arrogance towards Glenn Morrison in the discussion about Wade after the try was scored. That was truly a poor effort.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
thats exactly right suity - that really got me p'ed off the way he treated morro .... when i got home on friday night i only saw the last 20 mins on fox - and saw how he treated morro and thought it sucked bad - but clarke said something like "we've had some trouble in teh 1st half..." - so I thought maybe morro had been whinging all night or something ..... BUT then i watched the full replay and was looking specifically for morro and him having some decent run-in(s) - there weren't any - nothing major anyway ..... I don't know what it is about morro, he really rattles people somehow :lol:

btw - you'll note have haven't blamed him for us losing or anything - i am such a good boy these days :D *pats self on back*

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just heard the audio from that altercation.

Being as unbiased as possible, and keeping in mind that Morrison was our captain...

Glenn Morrison said NOTHING in a rude or condescending manner, and was beng very tolerant of Clarke. It sounded, from his tone, that he wanted to knock Clarke out...But he didn't. He restrained himself and talked calmly and simply asked a question.

I agree with everyone. Clarke is a disgrace.