What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Matai - scum

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh Dutchy, f**king wake up to yourself.

It was high, late and cheap. Worse than SBW's shot on Johns, worse than Crockett's on Phelps. Definitely GONE. And then some.

Iafeta

Referee
There's 2 or 3 of them every year in Origin. And we call them great hits.

What was up with the Kangas first try? Only saw a quick replay, but Lima was in la-la land looked like a similar shot from Petero.

Wiki Worriers

Juniors
I dont think any player would delibrately attack a players head,with the amount of cameras and the video fer.He went in looking for a big shot to spark us

kiwiqueenslander said:
If you recall earlier in the year, Sonny Bill got sent off - that was deserving, Matais however, pathetic...

you think sonny bill deserved to be sent off? :? f**kin kidding yourself

Glenn

First Grade
He was warned for a high shot a couple of minutes earlier, didn't take note of the warning so the ref had no alternative IMHO.

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:
Oh Dutchy, f**king wake up to yourself.

It was high, late and cheap. Worse than SBW's shot on Johns, worse than Crockett's on Phelps. Definitely GONE. And then some.

Timmah do us all a favour and wake up to yourself and then f**k off forever.....f**king still a dickhead....always will be.....pathetic f**king merkin

Godz Illa

Coach
You've always been a twat CWBush. I'd suggest you swallow a bag full of Joey's favourites but that would be an act of benevolence to humanity, which rides against your very apt name.

Misanthrope

Staff member
kindly show me where i said he should be sent off, please

I know it's not in the spirit of the rules, but I tend to think that the occasion needs to be taken into account for decisions like that. In a regular NRL game, maybe that warranted a send off, but in a test match to celebrate 100 tests between the two fiercest rivals in international league - it seemed soft. Ten minutes, sure, but Ganson's effectively ensured that we go into next year's World Cup with the only real contender to Australia's crown looking like f**king idiots.

You've always been a twat CWBush

I'm sorry. Who are you and why should I care that you don't like me?

Whats Doing

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Not a send off offense...esp in a test match.
Yes, for those naive people a test match is different to a club game.

So the rules are different in test match football. The tackle was high and it was a cheap shot and Gasnier was concussed. The ref did the right thing and its a pity Austalian refs don't take the same decisive action instead of their usual soft option.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Timmah do us all a favour and wake up to yourself and then f**k off forever.....f**king still a dickhead....always will be.....pathetic f**king merkin

You done with the personal attacks? Is it all you have?