What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Price Quits Footy

One Warrior

Bench
Warrior's greatest ever signing, a deadset legend, my greatest ever memories were the try he scored against Newcastle from the halfway line and last year's against the Broncos I think where he came from nowhere to take a bomb on the try line and score.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Did Steve Price even get on the field this year?

A bit of a shame that it had to end this way.

So what game was his last?
His last game was Round 24 2009, a 34-20 win over the Raiders at Mt Smart. He missed our last 2 games that year (including the Hazem El Masri farewell game) and hasn't played since.

Iafeta

Referee
I'll remember him as the guy who got owned by Brett white and Justin poore.

I'm sure Steve will take some small consolation in that he'll probably end up with conservatively 25 rep games over a combination of White and Poore...

In truth he probably had more chance of playing Origin 3 than either of those blokes on form, even though he's currently wearing a moon boot.

Vossy

Bench
Steve Price: forever remembered for ruining Tony Caine's career, thanks Pricey

enjoy that leg injury

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
His last game was Round 24 2009, a 34-20 win over the Raiders at Mt Smart. He missed our last 2 games that year (including the Hazem El Masri farewell game) and hasn't played since.

probably our best performance that year, i guess we did send him out on a high note.

BWNB

First Grade
Cya dog!
Its nice he didn't get a farewell game, Tony Caine didnt get one!

Lambretta

First Grade
Poor bitter people that cant get over an on field accident.

f**k me dead. Grow up, it's not patacake they play.

Steve Price was a true gentleman and a real legend of Rugby League.

As a New South Welshman and a Roosters supporter, I hardly belong in the camp that should love him because he was always getting the better of players on the teams I barrack for. But I know quality when I see it and he had it in spades.

Farewell to Steve and I wish him all the best.

Scott

Bench

As a New South Welshman and a Roosters supporter, I hardly belong in the camp that should love him because he was always getting the better of players on the teams I barrack for. But I know quality when I see it and he had it in spades.

AMEN

johns_reds

First Grade
Awesome player through out his career, to play on as long as he did shows how much of a champion player he was.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Great servant to clubs, state and country.

Always tried even when last year the body was no longer willing.

Will miss watching you play.

Vossy

Bench

ha, you wouldnt be saying that if it was a roosters player and not a sharks player

Scum of the highest order

Noa

First Grade
Great leader, great person, good player. Be good to see him involved in the runnig of the game some-day