What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

steve turner fair trade ?

TITAN1

Juniors
kia ora storm said:
Another bitter and twisted Gold Coast tragic...Turner stood by his principals.;-)
Principals of a revolving door..he agreed to join the titans,then changed his mind when the money was shown..if they're his principals then thats a joke!

BourbonRat

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
Principals of a revolving door..he agreed to join the titans,then changed his mind when the money was shown..if they're his principals then thats a joke!
Just as the Surly one did :roll:

Let's see.................
Surly one asked for MONEY - Then PLAYERS - Then both
Turner offered the MONEY & suddenly it became about business principals
But then Surly got Rogers & principals got pidgeonholed in favour of MONEY

I can understand the bitter an twisted crap from the saddos on here still fighting the Super League war,but don't get suckered by what Surly or the NRL tell you.
NOBODY in Rugby League tells the full story or the truth to the fans & the sports media have their own agenda.

See you in the stands :cool:

Lowdown

Juniors
TITAN1 said:

FFS...I wonder if you will shut up once you see your beloved Titans actually play a game of Rugby League.

I hope your team can do their talking on the field, and not have to leave it to one-trick ponies like yourself...

icewind

Juniors
BourbonRat said:
Just as the Surly one did :roll:

Let's see.................
Surly one asked for MONEY - Then PLAYERS - Then both
Turner offered the MONEY & suddenly it became about business principals
But then Surly got Rogers & principals got pidgeonholed in favour of MONEY

I can understand the bitter an twisted crap from the saddos on here still fighting the Super League war,but don't get suckered by what Surly or the NRL tell you.
NOBODY in Rugby League tells the full story or the truth to the fans & the sports media have their own agenda.

See you in the stands :cool:

exactly. Nobody tells the full story.... including the Storm

Ice777

Bench
icewind said:
exactly. Nobody tells the full story.... including the Storm

You even quoted BourbonRat when he said NOBODY in rugby league tells the truth so i'm not exactly sure why you even bothered mentioning that it also includes the Storm. After all it's so blatantly obvious BR meant the Storm as well given he said NOBODY. It's not as if he was trying to make out or say that they were an exception :sarcasm:

TITAN1

Juniors
Lowdown said:
FFS...I wonder if you will shut up once you see your beloved Titans actually play a game of Rugby League.

I hope your team can do their talking on the field, and not have to leave it to one-trick ponies like yourself...
Truth hurts,hey?:lol:

Shorty

Staff member
League mags still have him as a Titan,he'd better be good this year after all the jerking around he did to you guys,he'd better be worth it!

Ice777

Bench
TITAN1 said:
17th of what?:sarcasm:

That would be the 17th of February when the Titanics take on the Storm at Coffs Harbour. Great supporter you are not even knowing when your teams first trial is, especially given all the publicity around it. Or maybe you did know it but just didn't cotton onto what the 17th meant and you were just showcasing your stupidity once again for all of us to see :crazy:

Ice777 said:
That would be the 17th of February when the Titanics take on the Storm at Coffs Harbour. Great supporter you are not even knowing when your teams first trial is, especially given all the publicity around it. Or maybe you did know it but just didn't cotton onto what the 17th meant and you were just showcasing your stupidity once again for all of us to see :crazy:

Storm owns Tit 1...good to see that they have one fan !!!:lol:

Shorty

Staff member
Stormerz said:
I'd lol so much if the Titans won.
LOL So will I,everyone's writing them out,you guys are really gonna' be left gobsmacked if they kick your butt!

TITAN1

Juniors
Ice777 said:
Maybe if you completed a full sentence rather than assuming that everyone knew wtf you were on about then you might make sense:roll:

Ice777

Bench
TITAN1 said:
Maybe if you completed a full sentence rather than assuming that everyone knew wtf you were on about then you might make sense:roll:

I knew striaght away what the 17th meant and i read exactly the same post you did :sarcasm:

and as for the Tits beating the Storm in the trial game as mentioned above, who really cares? The Titanics will be pretty much fielding their entire 1st grade team barring any injuries and the Storm will more than likely have many juniors for Bellamy to have a look at to see how they're going as well as a mix of senior players as well.

We know already that Crocker, White, Blair and Hoffman will be missing and i'm sure there'll be a few more missing than that. Trials are pretty much for the hit out and experimenting with new things and little more. If the Titties do win good luck to them but the real stuff starts about 4 weeks after and that's all i care about.

Dave Q

Coach
Dont waste your keystrokes here Titan.

One of the reasons that the Storm cradled Steve through the ugly mess is because he is one of the most potent stike-players in the modern game.

He is very valuable indeed.

But whether he can replicate his enormous 18 try haul in 2006 is another matter.

2007 presents as a different season... different coaches, fresh tactics, good players will fail and bad ones will lift.

Only time will tell who got the bargain.

Dave Q said:
Dont waste your keystrokes here Titan.

One of the reasons that the Storm cradled Steve through the ugly mess is because he is one of the most potent stike-players in the modern game.

He is very valuable indeed.

But whether he can replicate his enormous 18 try haul in 2006 is another matter.

2007 presents as a different season... different coaches, fresh tactics, good players will fail and bad ones will lift.

Only time will tell who got the bargain.

Storm have definitely got the best deal here...in all reality Turner is not the biggest of players but has good speed and skills that are above average...he will never be a super star but will be highly consistent.:)

Latest posts