What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Game_Breaker

Coach
Does seem more probable...

I just saw the replay on fox again

Soward stuck his arm out and stopped any chance of Eastwood being in the support play. Not that Patten was going to pass to him anyway, but the point is Soward was the one who interfered with Eastwood.

Eastwood was behind him, this makes it even more confusing.

innsaneink

Referee
Correct decision. Might not of been the great ending to a great game people wanted, but it was the correct one.

watch it again. Soward isnt trying to tackle Patten (there's no rule saying you have to tackle an opponent at the earliest possible time)...he was trying to chase and close down his support options. Patten still had 2 dragons players infront of him and ran into the gap that was formed from Eastwood standing in the Dragons defensive line.

Soward is quick enough to keep up with Patten so this talk of him "having no chance of catching him" is just as shortsighted as it is ignorant.

Guess what Dogs fans...Dragons got the 2 Points!

You dribbler, wipe the sh*t off your chin, the REFS BOSS has come out and said it was a WRONG CALL :crazy:

Karma will come back to haunt the Dragons...

No, I'd say that was karma for the Dogs. A club that won a premiership by blasting away the salary cap (read: premeditated cheating, of monumental proportions) with a history of bringing the game into disrupte, can't expect everything to go their way all the time.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:? We got 37 points docked you f**king goose, that was the karma. We've also managed record defeats in the following years culminating in a wooden spoon last year you f**king nut. I think our karma cycle has complete.

Gaba

First Grade
You dribbler, wipe the sh*t off your chin, the REFS BOSS has come out and said it was a WRONG CALL :crazy:
Does not mean he is right, he gave his opinion , on monday in the video ref and ref meeting they all come out saying clarke was right,
where would that leave finch he would look pretty stupid

Meth

Staff member
:? We got 37 points docked you f**king goose, that was the karma. We've also managed record defeats in the following years culminating in a wooden spoon last year you f**king nut. I think our karma cycle has complete.

That's not Karma- that's consequence

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Patten made a line-break not long before this incident and Soward just ran behind him not trying to make the tackle...

Soward will avoid making a tackle whenever possible..

If it was somone like Dean Young, maybe I could understand the decision a little more because you know he would try to make a tackle...

When the alleged obstruction occured, Patten had gone past Eastwood so he was not offside either...

I have a feeling Jamie Coward will get what's coming to him in the next few weeks..

This incident is much worse than having a bun IMO..

squiddy

Juniors
Finally , because you guys were so disgracefully ripped off last night we might see some changes to the stupid interference rule .

In the past weeks I've seen Matty Bowen , the roosters , Luke Covell , Broncs, Tits all ripped off fair tries but the video ref saw differently .

Lets hope some common sense will get applied to the upstairs referals and decisions.

Players just can't f**king vanish you know !

What sh*ts me the most is these days the players unning up to the ref after every try begging for the video ref to look at it , that shoudl be stopped.

Game_Breaker

Coach
The problem last night wasnt the rule

It was Steven Clark. He just doesnt know the rules

Thats the only explanation

Dogs Of War

Coach
The problem last night wasnt the rule

It was Steven Clark. He just doesnt know the rules

Thats the only explanation

It happens every game, some decisions are wrong. This one cost us the game, but thank god it's still early season, and there is plenty of time to recover from it.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sharks have had 5 trys allowed this year to the shepherd rule. Some of those trys would have changed the game for the Sharks & possibly lead to wins.
Why should the Dogs be special just because they get 1 50/50 decision which goes against them. I'm still not even convinced it wasnt an obstruction, if you look at the Sharks no trys anyway. Plus teh dogs seem to get the most exoerienced reffing squads each week while the sharks have had 3 games where the 2 refs combined total of games was less than 50.
f**k em. Good decision

Game_Breaker

Coach
Sharks have had 5 trys allowed this year to the shepherd rule. Some of those trys would have changed the game for the Sharks & possibly lead to wins.
Why should the Dogs be special just because they get 1 50/50 decision which goes against them. I'm still not even convinced it wasnt an obstruction, if you look at the Sharks no trys anyway. Plus teh dogs seem to get the most exoerienced reffing squads each week while the sharks have had 3 games where the 2 refs combined total of games was less than 50.
f**k em. Good decision

It wasnt a 50/50 call

Thats the point

Steven Clark just doent know the rules

barney gumble

Juniors
I thought Soward could've been penalised for impeding an attacking player (had the try not been scored)

Not a fan of the bulldogs, but that was a disgraceful decision by Clarke.

Juniors
Dont forget the saints no try in the 1st half that was called back for an apparant knock on....just cause it happened at the beginning of the game does not make it different both poor calls.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Dont forget the saints no try in the 1st half that was called back for an apparant knock on....just cause it happened at the beginning of the game does not make it different both poor calls.

Yeah, but the ref called that straight away. Half the players stopped, so there is no guarantee that they would have scored at the time.

the Lock8

Juniors
Soward is a lard arsed girl. If he doesn't go squealing to the ref, then the ref doesn't go to the video ref. Soward should just own up to making a bad read and take his medicine, but being the sook that he is, he goes crying to mummy cause he didn't get his own way. Soward= Tool of the highest order.:cool: