What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, learnt to read a tongue-in-cheek statement you goose (and learn to quote properly you dribbling fool :lol:). Notice the ":sarcasm:"?

FMD.

Ribs

Bench
LOL at Dogs fans complaining about being cheated....

irony.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
While we're on the subject of disgraceful decisions... anyone care to justify Noddy's binning? He didn't hold anybody down, he didn't impede Cooper's play-the-ball, and ultimately the penalty and binning probably cost the Saints a try with the momentum broken. I've seen far less escape scot-free.

God-King Dean

Immortal
While we're on the subject of disgraceful decisions... anyone care to justify Noddy's binning? He didn't hold anybody down, he didn't impede Cooper's play-the-ball, and ultimately the penalty and binning probably cost the Saints a try with the momentum broken. I've seen far less escape scot-free.

I dunno about a try but I was filthy about that cuz I knew how smart Kimmorley is with refs & he'd take his time getting off the field.

Though I can't really complain since Idris nearly scored...

Ribs

Bench

While we're there the Beau Scott penalty that cost us 6 points before half time?

The Hornby no-try?

Is that violins I hear?

Meth

Staff member
Not sure why anybody is blowing up re Soward- pretty clear to me that he was intentionally creating a case for the No Try ruling, but that has become so common these days that you could almost argue it is instinctive. At the end of the day, the villain is solely Steve Clark.

simon says

First Grade
I have no love whatsoeber for the dogs.......but they got rorted.

IMO.......the best team on the day won,Saints were the better team,and that was a howler of Bill Harriganesque style.

Hopefully this will start the DEATH of the video ref.........never liked it,never will.

simon says

First Grade
PS....lol at Saints fans.

You guys really are special.......and i mean that in the pensioner excursion ticket buying way.

ByRd

First Grade
It doesnt matter if they were better in the day, we had the win and did enough to get it, still cant believe how you come to a decision like that

Pantherjim.

Referee
Fairdinkum that was a try! The Dogs were deadset robbed!

Where the hell was Eastwood supposed to go? Soward backed into him! It's not Luke Patten or the Bulldogs fault if Soward can't tackle or read an offensive play properly!

Methinks that the obstruction ruling is widely open for exploitation, and Soward used the obstruction ruling as an excuse for his poor read in defence.

ByRd

First Grade
Exactly, Soward milked it knowing how they will call it, if thats how we are gonna start playing then expect to see alot more players doing the same thing

aussie7798

First Grade
watching the replay now and wonder if ennis will be charged for his late hit on soward after dragons first break the hit left soward dazed and was definatly late

Meth

Staff member
Exactly, Soward milked it knowing how they will call it, if thats how we are gonna start playing then expect to see alot more players doing the same thing

What Soward did was nothing new

Meth

Staff member
watching the replay now and wonder if ennis will be charged for his late hit on soward after dragons first break the hit left soward dazed and was definatly late

If it is the one I am thinking of, there was no tackle completed on Soward- Ennis completed the tackle. It was opportunist, but legal