What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Dragon

Coach
Better team lost. Dogs were dead set robbed and it is embarrassing tbh

But let me say this to all you f*ckwit fans laying the blame with Soward. The video ref is the one to blame, not the players.

Game_Breaker

Coach

But let me say this to all you f*ckwit fans laying the blame with Soward. The video ref is the one to blame, not the players.

I agree, as much as I hate Soward right now, the video ref had the power to award the try.

Players will try and milk everything, its up to the official know the difference

markieboy

Juniors
Definitely no try. The right decison was made. That bulldog player produced one of the worst obstructions this season

brokendigit

Juniors
How about this MR gallop instead of fining coaches, take action against the officials.

The NRL can't find anywhere near the number of Referrees that the game needs, and you want them rubbed out for applying the rules?

Whether you like the decision or not, it was probably correct. Would you prefer the referees started "ad-libbing"?

Apey

Staff member
Definitely no try. The right decison was made. That bulldog player produced one of the worst obstructions this season

doesn't there occur at some point in every sad little troll's life an epiphany when he suddenly realises that he's got to stop being so f**king obvious and actually try and invoke some wit and subtlety into his 'bait'?

Game_Breaker

Coach
The NRL can't find anywhere near the number of Referrees that the game needs, and you want them rubbed out for applying the rules?

Whether you like the decision or not, it was probably correct. Would you prefer the referees started "ad-libbing"?

What?

It was certainly wrong, not probably correct

Xplosive

Juniors
whether soward milked it or not they are the rules, eastwood stopped soward from having a chance from getting to patten. go u dragons

Bullsh!t, Soward knew he had no chance of getting to the player so he intentionally ran into eastwood and miled it.
Your a joke mate

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
What about the punters!!!@!@!@! That is FA_A_A_ARKED!!! This game has lost me for EVER!!!!@!@@ Jamie Soward is a Cheat! Steven Clark is............!!!!!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q

Last edited:

brokendigit

Juniors
What?

It was certainly wrong, not probably correct

I'm saying that once the obstruction rule (as it stands) has been applied - which in this case it was, it was probably applied correctly.

On another point - does anyone actually know whether it was for straight obstruction, or for when Eastwood (momentarily) grabbed Soward's jersey?

Last edited:

OVP

Coach

Well said !! :clap:

Ribs

Bench
Payback for the 1998 semi at Kogarah.... Steve Clark then too.

Suck it up and move on. LOL at the Roosters supporters blowing up, still hurting!