What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Game_Breaker

Coach
And lol at your Hannant was not offside. You certainly went to a lot of trouble there.
But look at the footage, not selective stills.
At the very least, it should have gone to the video ref.

That photo was the exact moment Kimmorely kicked the ball

The footage showed him to be onside

You said it was a blatent offside, the evidence doesnt support your view Willow

It shows you were bias.

Idris fell short of the line, why did Hannant try to help him promote the ball? Again, it should have been looked at by video. Are you willing to concede that much?

Nope, he wasnt offside, and he grounded the ball

No need for the video ref

Hornby was robbed a try. No doubt about it (I hope it's OK with you if I hold that view).

You can hold the view if you like, playing on after the whistle makes Hornbys play irrelevant

Creagh's no-try is the subject of debate, just as the Bulldog's no-try is.

Which is why the ref got sacked the same as Clark, oh wait...

I would have given the last Bulldogs try - I'm not arguing that.

But you wouldnt have given Creagh's try

What I am arguing is the riduculous claim that the better team lost all because of one incident, an incident which at worst evened up the bad calls Saints were copping earlier.

You guys were beaten by a better team on the night. Try to accept the result with dignity, and not like a bunch of bottle-throwing cry babies.

It not ridiculous, its a legitimate opinion.

You went to alot of trouble to show we were lucky throughout the night, but that is just your opinion, a biased opinion

Trentski

Juniors
end of the day dragons got 2 points

Cry all you want doggie supporters!

Doggie fans living up to their expectations

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That photo was the exact moment Kimmorely kicked the ball

The footage showed him to be onside

You said it was a blatent offside, the evidence doesnt support your view Willow

It shows you were bias.
Actually it shows you doubted the ref enough to check the video. The refs that you have so much faith it when it suits your sore loser argument. So far we've got two of you rushing to check their VCRs.

Idris was short of the line, it should have gone to video.

You can't have it both ways.

I'll let you join the dots.

Bottom line is that you defence leaked something like 45 tackles. Was it you that said the dogs defence was good? lol

It's not Saints's fault that your lot couldn't tackle.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And as soon as a ball is knocked forward into a defender the whistle is blown and a scrum is packed.
lol. Rubbish. It hit the ground.

Just to bring you up to speed, nowadays it's play-on if the defending team gains possession from the attacking teams' knock-on.

Hope that helps.

The General

Juniors
Actually it shows you doubted the ref enough to check the video. The refs that you have so much faith it when it suits your sore loser argument. So far we've got two of you rushing to check their VCRs.

Bottom line is that you defence leaked something like 45 tackles. Was it you that said the dogs defence was good? lol

Please, so you can make the outlandish claim that Hannant was blatantly offside, but when we provide evidence on the contrary we are in the wrong. And I also provided a picture showing Idris had the ball on the line but you seem to want to ignore that too.

lol. Rubbish. It hit the ground.

Just to bring you up to speed, nowadays it's play-on if the defending team gains possession from the attacking teams' knock-on.

Hope that helps.

It hit Weyman on the way to the ground. And I've seen many occasions where a knock on is ruled when a ball is lost into a defender even if the defending team regathers the ball.

And besides, let's just say for arguments sake you are right. I've watched the video again and David Stagg stops on his run and looks back at the ref when the whistle is blown. Hornby then makes the break on the outside of Stagg. So the outcome would not have been the same if the whistle wasn't blown and it was play on. I would provide evidence showing all this but apparently providing evidence to support your case is not the way an argument is won.

I think it's pointless to contiune arguing all this because you are obviously too one-eyed and too stubborn to admit when you are wrong.

Last edited:

Xplosive

Juniors

Once again you show that you have never played the game in your life at any decent level.
Try defending for pretty much 23 minutes straight and then come back to me and tell what happens once fatigue sets in you spastic

Game_Breaker

Coach

:lol:

Nah, it shows I doubted you. If I took your word for it I wouldnt have checked

That photo shows Hannant to be onside, therefore questioning your credibility.

I think you might be confused with the red marking in the ingoal area.

It doesnt stop at the tryline, theres a gap between the red toyota marking and the tryline.

Footage shows Idris grounded the ball on the tryline, if you dont believe me then take a look.

Basically, for you to say Hannant was blatently offside when he cleary wasnt exposes your bias, therefore any opnion you give on the match, I take with a grain of salt

If you want to see a blatent offside, look no further than Creagh from a couple of weeks ago against the Warriors down in Wollongong.

2 mins to go, he rushes up from an offside position to put pressure on Jones who was lining up a field goal. Shouldve been a penalty right in front.

Thats another game the Dragons were gifted a win, so that 4 pts all up you shouldnt have.

Xplosive

Juniors

I see You still have not replied to my post regarding this issue you pathetic nerd

Xplosive

Juniors
Willow got fcken owned, tries to talk sh!t and once again proven to be talking out of his ass.
Hannant was on side loser, GB provided you with evidence to see for your self.
Dont go on a tangent now.
Your in the top 3 most pathetic rats in this place Willow

Ribs

Bench
LOL.....

Smashed in all the stats, missed 40 odd tackles and only made 4 line breaks against a team that had quite a few players playing 3 games in just over a week, including both props.

Yeah, you guys were great! Best team my arse.....

Move on losers.

Dogs Of War

Coach
LOL.....

Smashed in all the stats, missed 40 odd tackles and only made 4 line breaks against a team that had quite a few players playing 3 games in just over a week, including both props.

Move on losers.

Yet you only beat us by 2, and needed to rely on the dodgiest decision ever to get you over the line, and your still under us on the ladder!

Just face it, you wanted to choke like usual, but the ref though he owed you one after your team poured that bucket of spit over him.

Ribs

Bench
Yet you only beat us by 2, and needed to rely on the dodgiest decision ever to get you over the line, and your still under us on the ladder!

Just face it, you wanted to choke like usual, but the ref though he owed you one after your team poured that bucket of spit over him.

Who cares? Cheers for the 2 points.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
LOL.....

Move on losers.

40 odd missed tackles? Great to see your terrific team capitilised on that then.

What was the posession stats in the first 20 minutes? How many times did you cross the line? I'm quite sure the number you're after is zero.

Kimmoreley sin binned (bs imo) and how many points did you put on the board against a 12 man team? Zero is the answer once again.

Cheers for the facts Einstein :)

Xplosive

Juniors
I agree with DoW, we beat you by two. There's hope for you yet.

Are you still talking nerd?
I see you still have not replied to my post regarding the continuous defence.
So my assumptions are right about you never having played the game at any decent level and the fact you really have no clue in regards to this great game we call ruby league.

[FKN-SIK];5647604 said:
40 odd missed tackles? Great to see your terrific team capitilised on that then.

What was the posession stats in the first 20 minutes? How many times did you cross the line? I'm quite sure the number you're after is zero.

Kimmoreley sin binned (bs imo) and how many points did you put on the board against a 12 man team? Zero is the answer once again.

None of which stopped us winning the game. I love this. Hope the Doggies fans bitch all week!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LOL.....

Move on losers.

:? All these things wrong with us and we only lost by two against the supposed form team of the comp? :lol:

Not only that, the only reason you won was an admittedly (from the referees boss) incorrect decision in the final 30 seconds of the game.

If we weren't great, you guys were f**king ordinary.

On the contrary to that though, I think it was a quality game between two great contenders for this years title. It's a big pity the poor final decision cost us the chance to talk about it.

Ribs

Bench
[FKN-SIK];5647604 said:

Possession evened out in the end, which means you blokes had plenty..... and only made 4 line breaks? Pffft..... better team lol. 4 line breaks and that many missed tackles and you feel robbed. Learn how to tackle and hold the ball and you might win a few.

As I said, a few of our blokes need a rest after a hectic schedule, but we were still better than your mob, thats why the 2 points went to us.

Thanks.

Lambretta

First Grade
I really feel for Doggies fans atm.

Being a Roosters fan, I'm used to seeing my team get f**ked over by St George with Steven Clark at the helm.

He was a disgrace as a referee in the 90's and he's a f**king disgrace as a video ref now. His bias towards St George is unbelieveable. I cant understand why he's allowed to referee or officiate at their games.

With the number of wins he's handed them over the years - he must be a life long f**king member.

Give the Dogs their two points back you thieving twats.

Latest posts