What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Yep - St.George get the 2 points...

But it doesn't change the fact that Steve Clark is a farkin cheat and the dogs deserved the points..

(From a neutral fan)..

Ribs

Bench
[FKN-SIK];5648232 said:
hahahahaha

perhaps you should pass that on to the hack in your avatar.

thanks ;)

Hack lol.... geez you're taking this loss bad arent you?

Good.

Kiki

First Grade
i can't believe this thread is still going. STILL. REALLY PEOPLE?? let it gooooo

Southernsaint

Staff member
I really feel for Doggies fans atm.

Being a Roosters fan, I'm used to seeing my team get f**ked over by St George with Steven Clark at the helm.

He was a disgrace as a referee in the 90's and he's a f**king disgrace as a video ref now. His bias towards St George is unbelieveable. I cant understand why he's allowed to referee or officiate at their games.

With the number of wins he's handed them over the years - he must be a life long f**king member.

Give the Dogs their two points back you thieving twats.

I'd love a list, mate. Because I, nor any other saints fan, has a f**king clue what you're banging on about...

bmwpower

Juniors
I really feel for Doggies fans atm.

Being a Roosters fan, I'm used to seeing my team get f**ked over by St George with Steven Clark at the helm.

He was a disgrace as a referee in the 90's and he's a f**king disgrace as a video ref now. His bias towards St George is unbelieveable. I cant understand why he's allowed to referee or officiate at their games.

With the number of wins he's handed them over the years - he must be a life long f**king member.

Give the Dogs their two points back you thieving twats.

you must be joking?

sethman75

Juniors
You whingers have got to be kidding.

Steven Clarke has cost Dragons so many games over the years it's not even funny.

Now when the shoe is on the other foot and the Doggies cop some, the world is over.

Cop that every year for the next 10 years and then you can come back on here and have a whinge.

Doggies, sorest losers in the comp

sting

Bench
wow.

you people are a f**king disgrace.

it was a 50/50 call and this one went saints way. if it was in the 22nd minute of the game it wouldn't be this big a deal. we should've scored right at the start but that got pulled up.

f**k the dogs, how many times have we been robbed? harden up and cop it.

and for any dogs fans calling soward a cheat, lol. you guys are the scum of the league. look at ennis and kimmorley are 2 of the biggest milkers in the game

oh and if anyone on this forum is in that facebook group about soward you should be ashamed of yourself.

what a bunch of sore losers seriously. you had 2 weeks to prepare for this when some of our players had 4 games in 12 days in wollongong, orange, brisbane, townsville and now kogarah and you still weren't good enough.

i can't wait to play you pricks again in the finals when we are both fresh and at full strength. (assuming you don't get busted for rorting the cap and stripped of all your points again)

you will not come close

Dogaholic

First Grade
i can't believe this thread is still going. STILL. REALLY PEOPLE?? let it gooooo

I can't believe that you are still going on about people talkin about it. You started Friday and you are still going on about it.

Would you rather people talk about Willie pissing on the wall.

People are talking footy here. Blog that.

franklin2323

Immortal
On the cametra angles available it was a poor call. However a neutral fan I won't cane them yet. clark said he will say he stuffed up if he did.

Ashley Klein said to go upstairs because he thought Eastwood held Soward back. Stuffed if I could see it. Maybe he tied his shoelaces together because he made no effort to move even after Patten went through. I found that strange because he has some pace so even if he was beaten he may of ran him down.

Was there extra camera angles he seen we didn't.

IMO it was a try. But I thought Tansey's against the Sharks was and The test match try was also a try

sting

Bench
I can't believe that you are still going on about people talkin about it. You started Friday and you are still going on about it.

Would you rather people talk about Willie pissing on the wall.

People are talking footy here. Blog that.

f**k off you whinging gronk bitch

Dogaholic

First Grade
wow.

you people are a f**king disgrace.

What do you mean you people? Is that because I am black? lol

it was a 50/50 call and this one went saints way. if it was in the 22nd minute of the game it wouldn't be this big a deal. we should've scored right at the start but that got pulled up.

Actually it was more like 99/1 in favour of NO TRY

f**k the dogs, how many times have we been robbed? harden up and cop it.

So because the Dragqueens have been robbed here and there the game deserves a black eye such as this one? You sir are an idiot

and for any dogs fans calling soward a cheat, lol. you guys are the scum of the league. look at ennis and kimmorley are 2 of the biggest milkers in the game

Even the commentators called soward a cheat. Ennis and Kimmorley are all class

oh and if anyone on this forum is in that facebook group about soward you should be ashamed of yourself.

boo hoo want a tissue. No big deal joining the group the comments on the other hand...

what a bunch of sore losers seriously. you had 2 weeks to prepare for this when some of our players had 4 games in 12 days in wollongong, orange, brisbane, townsville and now kogarah and you still weren't good enough.
errr, teams are disadvantaged by the bye as they go into games under done. That doesn't suit your argument though.

i can't wait to play you pricks again in the finals when we are both fresh and at full strength. (assuming you don't get busted for rorting the cap and stripped of all your points again)

you will not come close

Don't think that will happen as your mob will get knocked out before then. A match ready Bulldogs will smack your poor excuse for a team.

Godz Illa

Coach
molotov.gif

sting

Bench
What do you mean you people? Is that because I am black? lol

lol, you know what i mean

Actually it was more like 99/1 in favour of NO TRY

that's your opinion.

So because the Dragqueens have been robbed here and there the game deserves a black eye such as this one? You sir are an idiot

you sir are the idiot. that is not what i'm saying, my point is that's footy and these things have a funny way of evening out over time. we have dealt with sh*t calls and heartbreak for years, but fmd these things happen!

Even the commentators called soward a cheat. Ennis and Kimmorley are all class

i don't even know what to say to this haha. "even the commentators said"... pffft. i suppose if the telegraph ran a poll and the result was soward is a cheat you would take that as gospel as well?

boo hoo want a tissue. No big deal joining the group the comments on the other hand...

yeah that's what i was referring to. the people in who have commented are pretty much the summiest pricks i've come across in a while. yeah i know i'm stereotyping here, and i'm sure there are heaps of good dogs fans, but they really do sum up you're supporter base.

errr, teams are disadvantaged by the bye as they go into games under done. That doesn't suit your argument though.

hmmm, that's your opinion as well. i know there is a theory regarding that which is often proved correct, however in this situation i would've rather had the bye then 3 or 4 games in 12 days across sydney, regional NSW and far north QLD. but yeah, ignore that fact for the sake of your arguement if you like. i know i'm right.

Don't think that will happen as your mob will get knocked out before then. A match ready Bulldogs will smack your poor excuse for a team.

haha i don't think we will mate. i'm so pissed off there isn't a return match this year so we could prove you merkins wrong. but hey, fingers crossed we play in the finals, it will be one hell of a game and you will be exposed.

Xplosive

Juniors
You whingers have got to be kidding.

Steven Clarke has cost Dragons so many games over the years it's not even funny.

Now when the shoe is on the other foot and the Doggies cop some, the world is over.

Cop that every year for the next 10 years and then you can come back on here and have a whinge.

Doggies, sorest losers in the comp

Your calling for dogs fans to stop whinging yet your still whinging about ten years ago.
Dragons fans sorest losers in the nistory of the nrl and worst claytons winners

Ribs

Bench

LOL you had 2 weeks to prepare while we had players backing up with 3 games in a week..... match ready!! Gold.

As for Soward being questionable, worry about your own number 6.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,,24198641-5001021,00.html

"When police intervened and tried to arrest the footballer, he then pushed and threatened an officer before being subdued with capsicum spray"

Ha ha I wonder why he plays for the Dogs? Just like the fans.

Big Time

Juniors
Neck up you belters. Go the Dragons. Too good on the night. Good decision by Clarke. Typical reaction by their supporters, throwing stuff onto the ground. You are all as bad as those whinging Queenslanders. There are bad decisions all the time that effect the final outcome of games, but because this one was at the end it sticks out like dogs nuts. Bulldogs nuts, or lack off. And anyway it was the correct decision. Eastwood is a boof head. Cost you the game, not Clarke. Ha ha ha ha ha, suckers.