What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

ByRd

First Grade
Below is a statement from video referee Steve Clark in relation to the Bulldogs no-try ruling from last week.

“After reviewing the incident fully there’s no question I made the wrong call.

“We work too hard to get it right not to regret any mistake but ultimately the only thing you can do afterwards is learn from it and move forward.

“Like anyone in the game, I’ve got to be accountable for what I do, I accept Finchy’s decision, and I will continue to work hard to win back my place.”

NRL Referees Media Release

To all the idiots that still think it was the right call, there you go.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Confirmation that even the person who made the decision no longer agrees with it and admits he erred. :lol:

Wonder where that leaves some of the geese on here parading that it was the correct call...

kurt faulk

Coach

f**ken dogs supporters.

f**k off.

where's the apology from the onfield refs for pulling back hornby's try or awarding idris's try?

you lost.

look at the scoreboard.

ByRd

First Grade
lol idiot, Goodwin lost the ball onto Weyman which means you cant play on, whats so hard to understand about that, go have a look at the replay. you can keep your hollow win, most people know who won the game

Timmah

Staff member

f**ken dogs supporters.

f**k off.

where's the apology from the onfield refs for pulling back hornby's try or awarding idris's try?

you lost.

look at the scoreboard.

Idris try? What on earth was wrong with Idris' try? Let me guess, new rule stating one can no longer jump to obtain the ball? :roll:

There was only one MAJOR decision that affected the course of the game where the official admitted fault and that was the final try which was disallowed. Steve Clark has now ADMITTED fault... it was the wrong call and it's cost the Bulldogs DIRECTLY two competition points.

kurt faulk

Coach

yawwwwn.

the refs have given your stupid club countless finals games and a couple of grandfinals yet you incessantly whine about one game where it's debatable that your club was ripped at all.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: how far back do you want to go for where the NRL or any governing body has done us any favours? At least ten years if not more...

ByRd

First Grade
loll you guys keep stating that but you have to be there on GF day, something many Dragon fans cant remember

Below is a statement from video referee Steve Clark in relation to the Bulldogs no-try ruling from last week.

“After reviewing the incident fully there’s no question I made the wrong call.

“We work too hard to get it right not to regret any mistake but ultimately the only thing you can do afterwards is learn from it and move forward.

“Like anyone in the game, I’ve got to be accountable for what I do, I accept Finchy’s decision, and I will continue to work hard to win back my place.”
NRL Referees Media Release

To all the idiots that still think it was the right call, there you go.

And no one made him send that press release out right? FFS WE won, you got f**k all. Move on.

ByRd

First Grade
We have moved on but is funny seeing St Merge fans still trying to defend the call, just admit you won a game you wont meant to, that is all

We have moved on but is funny seeing St Merge fans still trying to defend the call, just admit you won a game you wont meant to, that is all

We won, end of story. Does not matter how or if you feel it wasn't "meant to be" (whatever the f**k that means) Love the two points. Love that it sh*ts you up the wall. Keep trying Byrd, the NRL will see your dribble on a forum and reverse the decision and give you the win.

ByRd

First Grade
yep cause im waiting for Gallop to reverse the call lolll love seeing the Dragons celebrate a tainted win, we are still on top of you flops after losing 4 pts, enough said, if we meet again, well see what happens when you side doesnt get any favours

Ribs

Bench
lol idiot, Goodwin lost the ball onto Weyman which means you cant play on, whats so hard to understand about that, go have a look at the replay. you can keep your hollow win, most people know who won the game

Learn the rules. A touch doesnt constitute a knock on mung nuts lol

Yeah we won, look at the nrl website.

ByRd

First Grade
ohhh so tough you dragon fans, you guys "won" (i use it loosely) the game but most of the whinging is still coming from you lot

Ribs

Bench
Look how far Patten had to travel compared to how far Soward had to go to make an attempted tackle. There might be a question with the rule but in the end Soward wasnt able to make an attempt due to an offside player getting in the way.

Looking at these images I have no doubt Soward would have got to him.

Suck it up bitches.

18052009735.jpg

18052009736.jpg

ByRd

First Grade
99% of people involved in the game and 99% of league fans know it was a fair try, why are you still trying to defend it, you just look stupid.