What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Pass the Ball

Juniors
This thread has been proven to be true..

It takes a certain type of person to be still posting in here from the St.George side..

Sure everyone understands St.George get the 2 points..

Most reasonable Dragons supporters can see it was an err on the referees part and are happy to move on....

Ribs

Bench
99% of people involved in the game and 99% of league fans know it was a fair try, why are you still trying to defend it, you just look stupid.

lol idiot, Goodwin lost the ball onto Weyman which means you cant play on, whats so hard to understand about that, go have a look at the replay. you can keep your hollow win, most people know who won the game

LOL, no, stupid is someone who doesnt know the rules.

Iafeta

Referee
Look how far Patten had to travel compared to how far Soward had to go to make an attempted tackle. There might be a question with the rule but in the end Soward wasnt able to make an attempt due to an offside player getting in the way.

Looking at these images I have no doubt Soward would have got to him.

Suck it up bitches.

18052009735.jpg

18052009736.jpg

Seriously, STFU FFS. You got a dubious, fortunate call in your favour to secure a victory. If I were you I'd quietly lob into a corner and thank the heavens above for the miracle of the decision and the 2 points. The only valid statement any Dragons fan can make in defending that decision is that each and every game in the NRL there are mind boggling decisions due to referee's incompetence, the only major difference here is the timing of the decision (last minute?).

I'd add also it's not the only final minute massacre from refs. Ben Creagh miles offside against the Warriors, won 12-11. Melbourne Storm player impedes Nathan Fien in clearing to Stacey Jones for a last minute field goal, no penalty awarded, ends 14-14. Stacey Jones called offside twice against the Roosters in the last two minutes of regulation time, which would have given them the golden chance to seal the deal in regular time, despite being called out of the play and still making a tackle he's not penalised. Warriors win 17-16.

I'm sure there'll be a time this year when the Dragons are ripped, because frankly the referees aren't up to it. Given your dubious posting and the fact that what are we 5 days on you still haven't moved on, I would hope you have the decency to step aside and let the other team have their say while you flog a dead horse when it happens to you.

yep cause im waiting for Gallop to reverse the call lolll love seeing the Dragons celebrate a tainted win, we are still on top of you flops after losing 4 pts, enough said, if we meet again, well see what happens when you side doesnt get any favours

I'd rather a tainted two points then a tainted Premiership.

Ribs

Bench
Seriously, STFU FFS. You got a dubious, fortunate call in your favour to secure a victory. If I were you I'd quietly lob into a corner and thank the heavens above for the miracle of the decision and the 2 points. The only valid statement any Dragons fan can make in defending that decision is that each and every game in the NRL there are mind boggling decisions due to referee's incompetence, the only major difference here is the timing of the decision (last minute?).

I'd add also it's not the only final minute massacre from refs. Ben Creagh miles offside against the Warriors, won 12-11. Melbourne Storm player impedes Nathan Fien in clearing to Stacey Jones for a last minute field goal, no penalty awarded, ends 14-14. Stacey Jones called offside twice against the Roosters in the last two minutes of regulation time, which would have given them the golden chance to seal the deal in regular time, despite being called out of the play and still making a tackle he's not penalised. Warriors win 17-16.

I'm sure there'll be a time this year when the Dragons are ripped, because frankly the referees aren't up to it. Given your dubious posting and the fact that what are we 5 days on you still haven't moved on, I would hope you have the decency to step aside and let the other team have their say while you flog a dead horse when it happens to you.

Its an argument between bulldogs and saints. And you are lol?

Seriously.... blow me.

Iafeta

Referee
Don't need to. Seems you're doing a good job of that yourself.

It's also not an argument. It's a full on KO within the first few seconds of the first round. Most have accepted it. You're just sitting around getting pussy whipped over what should be a non issue... except you won't let it die.

Ribs

Bench
Don't need to. Seems you're doing a good job of that yourself.

It's also not an argument. It's a full on KO within the first few seconds of the first round. Most have accepted it. You're just sitting around getting pussy whipped over what should be a non issue... except you won't let it die.

One more time for the cheap seats. And you are?

I dont need to accept the decision mung nuts, we got the points..... work it out lol

Iafeta

Referee
You don't need to accept the decision, much like some people still can't accept that public lynchings were wrong. It's called flogging a dead horse. Get off here and go flog something else to relieve that tension that's causing your blindness.

Ribs

Bench
You don't need to accept the decision, much like some people still can't accept that public lynchings were wrong. It's called flogging a dead horse. Get off here and go flog something else to relieve that tension that's causing your blindness.

Wow, is that the best you've got, seriously? Public lynchings?

No I don't need to accept the decision. I did on the spot, its the dogs fans that cant accept it, can you understand that basic principle?

Masturbation references, how original.

aussie7798

First Grade

you might want to add one more to your list

79th minute Ennis being 1 metre offside at marker makes tackle and allows good defensive end to dragons set allowing pressure to be placed on soward kick which leads to disallowed try.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
My God... ribs, you just don't get it to you... you've deadset got a complex if YOU GOT THE POINTS but you're still whinging about YOUR team being hard done by.

Let it go, goose.

Iafeta

Referee
Wow, is that the best you've got, seriously? Public lynchings?

No I don't need to accept the decision. I did on the spot, its the dogs fans that cant accept it, can you understand that basic principle?

Masturbation references, how original.

Don't you get it? They HAVE moved on. There's 1 or 2, but that decision was a howler. The video referee admits it, the referees boss admits it, do yourself a favour.. you should notice a trend there.

The only reason this thread is still going and causing any consternation over the result or otherwise is because you can't get it through your head that a bad decision was made. I'm sure if you stopped clicking 'submit reply' by tomorrow this thread will be on page 2 and people will be talking about Saints being in the top 4. The issue is done, you are flogging a dead horse.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Confirmation Soward is a cheat...
Wait a second .. back up there.

You are saying that Soward 'cheated' by conning the referee into awarding him a penalty? Let's just say, for argument's sake, that he did indeed do this.

I presume you are a Bulldogs supporter.

Are you ashamed of Ennis every single time he milks a penalty in the play-the-ball area by holding down a tackler on top of him? He does it at least twice a game .. indeed, he is always "cheating to get a result". Are you ashamed of him - after all, he is one of your players?

Are you ashamed of Kimmorley every time he goes down like he's been shot and gets awarded a penalty for a tackle that was around his chest? He's "cheating to get a result."

Are you ashamed of Kimmorley for rushing back onto the field when he had only been in the sin-bin for 9 minutes and 14 seconds instead of the full 10 minutes? You scored off that very set when he came back onto the field ... are you ashamed that Kimmorley "cheated to get a result"?

Are you ashamed of Ben Roberts for getting up and intentionally trying to play the ball on Creagh's head to get the penalty, when Creagh couldn't move out of the way? He was "cheating to get a result."

Are you ashamed of the bunch of defenders who pretended they'd been taken out by Costigan when Weyman was penalised for obstruction, despite the fact that he was tackled less than a metre later by 3 blokes? They were "cheating to get a result."

Or what about when Ennis jumped on top of Soward and knocked him out with a swinging arm to the back of the head when the ball had already bounced 3 metres away? The dirty f**ker even had a smile on his face whilst doing it. He "cheated to get a result."

You, sir, are a f**king imbecile.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Exactly. Soward might've been smart enough to do what he did, but it was Clark who f**ked up. Not Soward's fault.

LL3

Juniors
My God... ribs, you just don't get it to you... you've deadset got a complex if YOU GOT THE POINTS but you're still whinging about YOUR team being hard done by.

Let it go, goose.

Cry me a river loser.
You'll be fine, the NRL have looked after you in the draw next 4 games with every team Dogs play coming off a limited preparation and majority backing up from Monday or Origin i believe, u cant lose any of those can u?

Hate to see u blaming the ref again for being blown off the park in first 35min against a team with most players playing their 3rd game in 7 days and basically have no hooker or real half back...u'll be fine if things go wrong again ur scum element will trash another ground.

Change of culture HA HA HA u can hype that up as much as u like Nerdberg.:crazy: