What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Ribs

Bench
My God... ribs, you just don't get it to you... you've deadset got a complex if YOU GOT THE POINTS but you're still whinging about YOUR team being hard done by.

Let it go, goose.

Gold.... how am I whinging? I havent started any threads at all about the decision, but I'll be f*cked if I can cop all the BS dogs fans are sprouting. Ive said a dozen times there were decisions all game that altered the result.

Im stoked at the decision and also, as Ive stated numerous times, Im happy it ended so well that dogs are hurting like they are.

F*cking whinging thugs.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
DOGS FANS AREN'T SPROUTING ANYTHING ANYMORE! You're the one still carrying on like a pork chop, you and your mate Gaba. Get a grip, move along.

Ribs

Bench
DOGS FANS AREN'T SPROUTING ANYTHING ANYMORE! You're the one still carrying on like a pork chop, you and your mate Gaba. Get a grip, move along.

Denial...

What was the title of your NRL teams for this round you crying little bottle thrower?

STEVE CLARK SACKED. Well edited.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Gold.... how am I whinging? I havent started any threads at all about the decision, but I'll be f*cked if I can cop all the BS dogs fans are sprouting. Ive said a dozen times there were decisions all game that altered the result.

Im stoked at the decision and also, as Ive stated numerous times, Im happy it ended so well that dogs are hurting like they are.

F*cking whinging thugs.

I know how good is it :lol:!

kurt faulk

Coach

don't despair dogs fans.

help has arrived.

hop in.

post-44070-1242675742.gif

ramble_on

Juniors
While I find it extremely amusing that the Dragons fans repeatedly bring up '98 or whatever year whilst telling Dogs fans to get over it.. .. (and I do believe it was a try)... I'm pretty curious how many bottles were throw on to the park when the Knights scored the final disallowed try against the Tigers (also proven to be an incorrect call)..??

kurt faulk

Coach

we're just giving them their own medicine.

you never get over sh*t like that.

ps - what the, you believe it was a try?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Exactly. Soward might've been smart enough to do what he did, but it was Clark who f**ked up. Not Soward's fault.
Thanks dude, that was my point exactly.

Players play for penalties. Whether Soward did or didn't in this instance (the balance of common sense suggests he did) doesn't make it his fault that the video referee found in his favour.

After all, if one player is a cheat for milking a penalty, then every player is a cheat.

Gaba

First Grade
Actually watching the replay very closely Eastwood had nearly everyone bluff apart from Clark, it was Eastwood who took a step towards soward , watch the replay and look at Eastwood reacton as he watches pattern then soward, The replay shows Eastwood left leg and body moves in toward soward.

As pattern gets closer to soward Eastwood moved inwards to soward

Shifty

Juniors
Clark released a statement in which he said that "after reviewing the incident fully there's no question I made the wrong call".

http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/...n-favour/2009/05/19/1242498752987.html?page=2

Not that it matters now, it's done and dusted. Human error and bad calls are here to stay. I hope they can do something to improve the obstruction rule and the video ref procedure, but neither are ever going to be perfect.

The two competition points won't greatly impact the Dogs chance to make the finals, how they react to these kind of incidents may.

Thankfully most Dragons fans are just happy to enjoy the fact that their team is travelling well. The Dragons deserve full credit for the way they played and it's a shame that this one call has dominated the talk of this match.

The Bulldogs won but the Dragons got the two points. I have written to Gallop to see if there was a mistake and if the dogs can have the points but Gallop says no!

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Wait a second .. back up there.

You are saying that Soward 'cheated' by conning the referee into awarding him a penalty? Let's just say, for argument's sake, that he did indeed do this.

I presume you are a Bulldogs supporter.

Are you ashamed of Ennis every single time he milks a penalty in the play-the-ball area by holding down a tackler on top of him? He does it at least twice a game .. indeed, he is always "cheating to get a result". Are you ashamed of him - after all, he is one of your players?

Are you ashamed of Kimmorley every time he goes down like he's been shot and gets awarded a penalty for a tackle that was around his chest? He's "cheating to get a result."

Are you ashamed of Kimmorley for rushing back onto the field when he had only been in the sin-bin for 9 minutes and 14 seconds instead of the full 10 minutes? You scored off that very set when he came back onto the field ... are you ashamed that Kimmorley "cheated to get a result"?

Are you ashamed of Ben Roberts for getting up and intentionally trying to play the ball on Creagh's head to get the penalty, when Creagh couldn't move out of the way? He was "cheating to get a result."

Are you ashamed of the bunch of defenders who pretended they'd been taken out by Costigan when Weyman was penalised for obstruction, despite the fact that he was tackled less than a metre later by 3 blokes? They were "cheating to get a result."

Or what about when Ennis jumped on top of Soward and knocked him out with a swinging arm to the back of the head when the ball had already bounced 3 metres away? The dirty f**ker even had a smile on his face whilst doing it. He "cheated to get a result."

You, sir, are a f**king imbecile.

How hilarious...

Nice post, but no I am not a Bulldogs fan...

By the sounds of your post though, it would appear that they cheat as much as Soward....

OPS

Juniors
Jamie Soward has won the oscar for actress of the year.Losing nominee Angelina Jolie said"im just not in the same class as Jamie,she will stop at nothing to win,I really couldnt lower myself to her level"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Denial...

What was the title of your NRL teams for this round you crying little bottle thrower?

STEVE CLARK SACKED. Well edited.
:lol: You're still going!!!!

For your information, I do the teams thread every week, and had received the Referees Media Release, which is then always put in that thread. Rather than create a new thread, I added that news to it as it was attached to the referees media release. So it wouldn't be double posted, I added the Clark reference. Not in caps, like you insinuated either.
Actually watching the replay very closely Eastwood had nearly everyone bluff apart from Clark, it was Eastwood who took a step towards soward , watch the replay and look at Eastwood reacton as he watches pattern then soward, The replay shows Eastwood left leg and body moves in toward soward.

As pattern gets closer to soward Eastwood moved inwards to soward
Oh gawd... ribs - you're saying we can't let go... looked at Gaba?

Latest posts