What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stewart Out 8-12 wks

GB!

Juniors
I see Manly dropped from $7 to $9 to win the title. Thought it would be more but seems they are still confident that Manly can do it without Stewart.

we can still do it, but will be ALOT harder without him.
we're f*cked with robbo at fullback though, should give wolfy or bani a run at fullback

aussies1st

Staff member
That was my thinking maybe they are going by the fact Manly have strung together some wins. But what I saw of Robbo at fullback he didn't seem to support the guys that could offload like Stewart.

Daddycool

Juniors
Well that's it then. Des can't keep wasting time picking Robertson at fullback any longer. We need a long term replacement.

Enter.....Dave "The Wolfman" Williams.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Says the bloke with a Darius Boyd signature.
Why not add Sam Thaiday and Karmicheal Hunt, and you'd have the "pack" right there.

Maybe THEY shouldn't have played until after THEIR court case???

Or is it ok for Bronco's, but not ok for anyone else?

THEY weren't charged idiot. THEY were cleared. So THERE was no court case.

Rovelli

Bench
Manly are not a one-man team. They won the premiership last season and all they have lost from their side is Menzies.

Surely they don't go back to losing ways.

sneagle

Juniors
Now come on Beavers Headgear, you know the media reports surrounding Stewart have always been fair, just and factual.....:roll:
Not only did he manage to go into the stairwell, fire escape, be out the front of the complex, crash tackle and talk to her all the while allegedly committing a sexual assault and indecently forcing his tongue into the alleged victims mouth whilst being watched by so-called shocked onlookers and witnesses over hearing him state he couldn't remember. And all this without apparantly leaving any trace of his DNA or having any trace of her DNA on him.
You know he has to be sooooo guilty based on the "facts" reported by the "respectable" media and that nothing reported has been fabricated..:lol:

I hope that on Friday when they operate on his knee they find out it is nowhere near as bad as they first thought and not the season ending injury that has been previously discussed.. Crossing fingers for a speedy recovery. That being said I think if the rest step up we will still be ok, despite the initial 4 losses when Brett was absent we also had to contend with a large amount of injuries - Wolfman, Lyon, Matai etc - which hopefully will be all over with David's return this w/e.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Now come on Beavers Headgear, you know the media reports surrounding Stewart have always been fair, just and factual.....:roll:
Not only did he manage to go into the stairwell, fire escape, be out the front of the complex, crash tackle and talk to her all the while allegedly committing a sexual assault and indecently forcing his tongue into the alleged victims mouth whilst being watched by so-called shocked onlookers and witnesses over hearing him state he couldn't remember. And all this without apparantly leaving any trace of his DNA or having any trace of her DNA on him.
You know he has to be sooooo guilty based on the "facts" reported by the "respectable" media and that nothing reported has been fabricated..:lol:

I hope that on Friday when they operate on his knee they find out it is nowhere near as bad as they first thought and not the season ending injury that has been previously discussed.. Crossing fingers for a speedy recovery. That being said I think if the rest step up we will still be ok, despite the initial 4 losses when Brett was absent we also had to contend with a large amount of injuries - Wolfman, Lyon, Matai etc - which hopefully will be all over with David's return this w/e.
you forgot to mention the webcam that was apparently taping the incident too

Latest posts