What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STH Ticket release on Monday for GF

SCoops

Juniors
If anyone is passing on codes, I would really be in your debt if you can help me out.

I am looking for 2 tickets only.

muchly appreciated.

Cheers
Coops

Hate to be that guy but you guys should be members next year hey.

Anyway what i wanna know is whether the 7000 released will be hell sh*t seats or like kinda ok ones?

Hellsy

Immortal
I don't reckon it'll matter if they are a bit sh*t hey! It'll be freaking aweome regardless!

SCoops

Juniors
Hate to be that guy but you guys should be members next year hey.

Anyway what i wanna know is whether the 7000 released will be hell sh*t seats or like kinda ok ones?

As I have stated before in another thread, now that the numpty Fitzy has gone and my financial situation has dramatically improved, I will renew everything, from the PDLC membership, leagues club membership (already done), and my seasons tickets and BGA.

I dumped the lot due the crap way it was run in the past.

Also now it is even better as 3 of these memberships are rolled into one.

Cheers
Coops

If anyone is passing on codes, I would really be in your debt if you can help me out.

I am looking for 2 tickets only.

muchly appreciated.

Cheers
Coops

^ What he said. I need 2 as well. I don't really care where i sit as long as I'm there!! :crazy:

Thanks in advance!
Roshan

Fitz

Juniors
I need 3...2 adults and 1 child...would prob like 4 though so a family pass would be ideal. Cat B, C or D...please if anyones got the code or spare ticks

Nickeel

Juniors
Can someone just clarify for me:

The maximum purchase is eight tickets, regardless of how many season tickets you have? A different arrangement to the other finals matches? I can't go into an outlet on Monday morning with my ticket and that of my mate and buy 8+ tickets - is that correct?

If it is, I will be buying online - screw the queue! Some of my friends will just have to miss out. :(

Nick

cgee221

Juniors
I need two tickets for two long-suffering eels fans who have attended every home game for the past 3 seasons but are not STH

Anything is greatly appreciated :D

MickRad

Juniors
I am in the same boat. I live in Canberra. I came up to Friday's game with my sons and it was amazing. Best atmosphere for a League game EVER.

I desperately want Grand Final tickets, so if there's any chance of getting the code for tomorrow I'd be deep in debt.

Thanks.

Glenn

First Grade
If you have your ST renewal form it will be on the address label.
EEL-XXXXX

Latest posts