What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

eelsta

Bench
stiff-meister eel said:
The stiff-meister impressed a couple of babes at the wedding last night. Babes everywhere (most were with their parents of course. I could read the parents faces as if they were saying to themselves I wish the stiff asks my daughter out). The meister was legendary on the dance floor as usual. As half the wedding was Greek, the stiff-meister did a breathtaking rendition of Zorba The Greek on my own. Needless to say the babes were captivated by my skillful Zorba the Greek dance which I mastered as a child

;-)

did the bride leave with the groom, or did she want to stay near you

Suitman

Post Whore
PJ Marshal said:
Suitman said:
stiff-meister eel said:
To the stiff meister fans

Unfortunately I will not be making any posts today

You just did.

Suity

omfg thats some of your best stuff, bet it took you a few days to think of that one

Actually, If you consider that I replied just hours after the original post, you will find that you are the one who might be a few days out.

My guess is ...........

PJM, MATHEMATICS - FAIL.

CLOWN.

Suity

PJ Marshal

Coach
Suitman said:
PJ Marshal said:
man i would of boofed all the bridesmades before and after the wedding

Yes, with the bumper of your car as you were trying to park it.

Suity

that was so f**ken lame i think you shud be banned from these forums for at least a decade

bartman

Immortal
Judging by the posts on this page, it's 75% men that are reading? :shock:

PJ, Suity, Me = 3 to Eelsta's 1 8)

stiffmeister

Bench
Ladies

The stiff-meister will shortly be running along Dee Why beach so if you want to see the mighty stiff, be there

8)

Stagger eel

Staff member
or better still go for a run on Pittwater rd against the flow of traffic, but make sure your on the inside lane. ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
If I was looking at being nasty I'd suggest looking for a short pier and taking a long run..... but only if I was being nasty, which I wasn't. ;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Thanks for the tips guys but the stiff is a great survivor

Twizzle, no tidal wave will take the stiff as I am a very strong swimmer

Eelavation, that is tempting but my martial arts training will ensure that I could jump over an oncoming car. My superior athleticism will ensure that

Colonel, I would prefer a long pier, maybe to model my body for the babes

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Hey guys, you must all be wondering how the stiff-meister has developed into a well oiled fighting machine. Well alot of it has to do with nutrition. Now the stiff does'nt believe in sport supplementations produced by Companies such as muscletech, Horleys etc. Product s such as creatine monohydrates are crap. All they do is retain water to make you look bigger. Once you stop using these products the water in the muscles disappears. You may wonder why some prisoners are well built & they eat the worst crap available. I also do'nt use sports drinks

Well a typical diet by the stiff:

Morning

Bottled water - cleans out the crap from your body as toxins are removed when you are sleeping. I drink 2.5L per day, any more & you begin to lose vital salt from your body

Mid Morning

Wheat grass drink
6 apples
1 glass of raw eggs (6 eggs)
8 freshly squeezed orange juice
1/2 a loaf of wholemeal bread as your metabolism is high in the morning

Lunch
Raw fresh Tuna, or large steak, or turkey breasts etc
Raw broccoli etc
Freshly squeezed carrot juice
Baked potato

Mid Afternoon

Fruit & raw vegetables
turkey breast, steak etc

Dinner

Tuna (raw), salad, etc

Post Dinner

Soy milk, honey, 1 raw egg

;-)

MystikEel

Juniors
stiff-meister eel said:
Hey guys, you must all be wondering how the stiff-meister has developed into a well oiled fighting machine

All this talk (all 25 pages of it), so prove it! A photo or something at least. You that shy to not show yourself off? ;-) hehee

dazeely

First Grade
I had confidence in you stiffy but I'm afraid there might be a chance you are an imposter. Tha gals want those piccies. Work it bud.

Latest posts