What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
I can see that but Terry Hill a yank?, Daryl Summers a yank?

who says they had be yanks????....I've just listed a bunch of wankers! :roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Then you should be on that list too there boy, er Mario

;-)

A healthy marriage doesn't qualify me :D .....and my real name is hardly a secret I have several friends who use this forum page :)

:D :D

eelsta

Bench
eelavation said:
stiff-meister eel said:

;-)

A healthy marriage doesn't qualify me :D .....and my real name is hardly a secret I have several friends who use this forum page :)

and dont forget me

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelsta said:
eelavation said:
stiff-meister eel said:

;-)

and dont forget me

you too special to be my friend.

as I've said in the past your my qualified Cyber Mum!!! :D

eelsta

Bench
eelavation said:
eelsta said:
eelavation said:
stiff-meister eel said:

;-)

and dont forget me

you too special to be my friend.

as I've said in the past your my qualified Cyber Mum!!! :D
quite right to i'm very special :lol: :lol: :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
To the stiff meister fans

Unfortunately I will not be making any posts today in my very popular thread to impart my knowledge on the art & skill of picking up babes as I will be at North Bondi all day & at a wedding tonight

Sorry ladies but no stiff-meister today

stiffmeister

Bench
Ladies (& the rest) I had a great day surfing but now ladies your love god is off to the wedding to charm the Italian babes

Bye

Yours truly

Stiffler
;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
The stiff-meister impressed a couple of babes at the wedding last night. Babes everywhere (most were with their parents of course. I could read the parents faces as if they were saying to themselves I wish the stiff asks my daughter out). The meister was legendary on the dance floor as usual. As half the wedding was Greek, the stiff-meister did a breathtaking rendition of Zorba The Greek on my own. Needless to say the babes were captivated by my skillful Zorba the Greek dance which I mastered as a child

;-)

Latest posts