What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

Utey

Coach
His an either love or hate type of guy. I personally think his funny but a w*nker at the same time. Someone who boasts over the net doesnt rate to highly for mine.

Nikki

Coach
I just believe that some times things can go too far and become very annoying!!!

stiffmeister

Bench
But is'nt this what being the stiff-meister all about ie to be a stud, to be annoying , entertaining, etc. If that is the case, then I have succeeded. Thank you for the comments

;-) 8)

I personally think his funny but a w*nker at the same time..

Woulda been funny if it went for 5 minutes, it actually woulda been. But seriously, how immature and pre-pubescent must someone be to continually act like the Stiffmeister? Its entirely corny, and not in a funny way but in a pathetic way. And its obvious that hes just pulling everyones' leg, but nevertheless its obvious that this kid couldnt pull a chick on the most chick pulling day of his life if he had an electrified chick pulling machine.

Someone who boasts over the net doesnt rate to highly for mine.

Ah, the anonimity of the net. Allows losers of all breeds to entertain illusions of granduer because there is no chance they will ever have to put up. Don't ya love it! :roll:

dazeely

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:
I personally think his funny but a w*nker at the same time..

Woulda been funny if it went for 5 minutes, it actually woulda been. But seriously, how immature and pre-pubescent must someone be to continually act like the Stiffmeister? Its entirely corny, and not in a funny way but in a pathetic way. And its obvious that hes just pulling everyones' leg, but nevertheless its obvious that this kid couldnt pull a chick on the most chick pulling day of his life if he had an electrified chick pulling machine.

Someone who boasts over the net doesnt rate to highly for mine.

Ah, the anonimity of the net. Allows losers of all breeds to entertain illusions of granduer because there is no chance they will ever have to put up. Don't ya love it! :roll:

You know this , I know this and I'm sure most others do as well (full of crap). But is he harming anyone. After all it is preseason and there isn't heaps of footy to talk about. Laugh at him and not necessarally with him. If this continues into the season yes it would be most annoying and if he posted his jibber in the more serious of posts then let loose on him. But for now let him be IMO.

In the end he bleeds blue and gold like the rest of us.

stiffmeister

Bench
Listen here HJ, let me explain it as I have a million times before, LIGHTEN UP, this is the OFF-SEASON. Mate just patch up the chip of your skinny shoulder & liven up. Stop judging me as you do not know me. I could eat you up in any physical & mental activity. Mate a computer dork like you should not judge others. I mean you are only 28 with little wisdom. If you notice my other posts on footy, they are serious. So get of your high horse & stop being judgemental & stop acting like a cranky , prostate problem infested 60 year old. Liven up man. Don't take life so seriously because life is very short. Maybe you should join the stiff shirt brigade like your local council. You do not know what I do nor do you know what I study, basically you know zilch about me. I have revealed little because I dont take myself seriously. So go my boy, sharpen your sword & not your tongue & do what you do best ie play with your computer or do some of that stuff called sword fighting. You have not seen me nor met me so do not judge me but reserve your judgement as I will of you. To me all you arte showing is a guy trying to be serious but making statements that you pull more chicks than me shows your maturity is at my so called level

So Mr party pooper go & cringe on someone else's silly boring thread. Oh why dont you use your imagination & start an interesting thread

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Oh I'm not doing to badly at the poll ie from 28 votes. 11 are for me & 17 against me. For a small sample of the entire population that is not too bad is it there my boy.

If we were all followers there will be no leaders . Why is it for eg, there are fewer people who are millionaires,. Now besides a bit of luck, or inheritance or whatever, those millionares go against the norm ie they dont have a normal 9 to 5 job for eg. They may be investors or they may have their own business, through for eg, a corporate structure. A salaried person for eg takes home his net pay (after tax), so before he can minimise tax, tax has already been taken out before that persson receives his salary. So there is little he can do to accelerate wealth creation. There are other things he can still do like negative gear, or set up a boring self managed super fund etc but if you have your own company, you can lease or HP a car through it & get a deduction, depending on the business percentage usage as per the log book. My point is you can run the expenses through then pay tax. Overall you can become wealthy.

My point in all of this is you have to be a leader & not a follower. If that makes you more enemies then so be it. You want to be part of the herd then you will be Mr average & boring.

I choose to be different. Well the real Jesus was different & many did not like him

My point is love me or hate me I don't care but dont judge me with little information you have of me

Smile there sunshine

;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'm much better looking then you meister though, serious!

I've got 17 inch arms, six pack, cut, nice tan, blonde etc.....geez and i promised myself i wouldn't crack a fat while talking about myself again.

I agree with the meister that we need some more light hearted humour on this board, this is where me, meister, Misty, Parra Eels, half, FI are much needed, we add variety to this board yet can be serious when we want ;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
HJ

you are obviously a bit misinformed about me to call me a loser but believe me I am no loser. I can teach a thing or two on success, whether financially or health wise but I choose to be the stiff-meister on this thread as I enjoy life & I don't take it seriously.

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
And yes I am very successful with the ladies, like it or lump it

Ron Jeremy I salute you my man. Mate keep talking about yourself, there is nothing wrong with that. I applaude you.

You got me there with your arms. Mine are 16 1/2 inches (going on 17 soon). Mate I hope you're a van halen & whitesnake fan

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Yeh & I will continue my light hearted comment on this thread. Dont make me show my intellect here again

I am the stiff-meister & there is room in this serious world of ours for a stiff-meister

HJ, If you want to be serious go watch the news on the telly. There are pleanty of mishaps , death & war to satisfy your serious side. I for one have seen enough of this stuff.

;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
And yes I am very successful with the ladies, like it or lump it

Ron Jeremy I salute you my man. Mate keep talking about yourself, there is nothing wrong with that. I applaude you.

You got me there with your arms. Mine are 16 1/2 inches (going on 17 soon). Mate I hope you're a van halen & whitesnake fan

;-)

Mate love VH & Whitesnake ;-) aswell as other great 80's hair bands.

Mate get some tribilous into you or red clover, the shizznit believe me.

stiffmeister

Bench
You're obviously a ladies man what with the hair, music & all. Lucky you're from Terrigal otherwise we would run riot in the clubs of Sydney & the Van Halen music blaring through the car speakers

8)

stiffmeister

Bench
RJ mate, I have to go. I'll chat with you tomorrow.

I just hope some people will liven up here. Even footy players chill out , & they go out nightclubbing & 90% of them also love themselves. Mate Nothing wrong with that

;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Meister for moderator!

A magnificant fellow and dare i say a very attractive, intelligent gentleman who listens to obvious great music. ;-)

bartman

Immortal
For a while there I though the Stiff was RJ in disguise, especially after the daily nutrition post... Oops, guess I was wrong :lol: .

Latest posts