What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
You just reminded me of Deflep. I have onee of their CD, I think its called Hysteria. I will now play that CD. Great songs ie Women (hubba bubba) etc

The stiff is excited again. I will play it while I train.

Mate do you reckon its because of thie influence of this music that we love to chase the ladies.

;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
if you do not let this thread die i will find you and injure you in the nether region

Hey stuff mister! Can you gimme a few tips on how i can get my posts up as quick as you? You seem to be the master at it?
This is only my second post - as you can see.
Is there a prize for the most posts? Other than showing you inability to type more than one sentence together, therefore, forming a paragraph?
(This should give you a reason for at least 15 new posts on this thread?)
:lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Mate I type with two fingers but as quick as a jackhammer. You need to be quick in life ie when you see a babe you like you have to go for the kill quickly before another dude strikes first. Even though another dude is talking to a babe you have to wait like a snake in a grass for the right opportunity before you grass cut him ie for eg when he goes to the loo you have to move in quick, use your charm attack & pick up the babe before he comes back from his business. Quick execution is the key

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Lets keep this thread going. The stiff-meister has been busy with work but will post more educational stuff soon.

;-)

bartman

Immortal
If this thread ever gets to have a whole page of posts just by the Stiff, then I say it has no choice but to die?

* edit - there's now 20 posts on this page, stiff's signed off for a while, next post will tip it over to page 31...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
haven't you seen the halloween episode of the simpsons where the advertisments go crazy and take over the town.
(HOMER: he came to life....... good for him :D )

lisa goes to the ad agency and they get paul anka to sing a song to defeat the giant billboards:

"just don't look, just don't look........"

stiffmeister

Bench
Thanks peoples.

To my fans , as the stiff-meister is busy at the moment I ask that you keep this thread alive till the official footy season begins

Please eelavation dont get your panties in a knot

;-)