What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
Not wrong there Rj

We should start a 'Bring Back the David Lee Roth World Tour' petition.

Who wouldn't want to see Yankee Rose performed live. But Steve Vai has to be the axeman

I always play that song when I have a babe sitting next to the stiff.

Bartman have you sunk those Red Bull into your good self ?

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
RJ, that poison album with awesome songs like Unskinny Bop is a great album. The songs just kick one after the other.

Aerosmiths Pump is also awesome & the Crues Dr Feelgood. Those albums pumper as well as the Snakes 1987. That song Still of the Night is an all time great.

With my looks, the music, intelligence, cut body, why wouldn't any babe fall deeply in love with me?

;-)

bartman

Immortal
stiff-meister eel said:

;-)

Only 11 hours behind here, so about 9:45pm - no need for the Red Bull yet :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
I will say this Stiff!...you don't seem to be a bad bloke.

however.

If you come on here and hit the ground running by big noting yourself in just about every post you make you are going to have to expect a back lash from people here, including the women folk who I know for a fact have found some of your post quite offensive.

I had some of the girls, who are personal freinds of mine, over for a drink last saturday night and the hatred they showed towards you, is quite scary. I have no doubt there are those who enjoy your post and don't take them seriously, but you need to understand not everyone's gonna catch on.

why don't you strip back on the sexism shown on your some of your posts and treat our lady friends here with a bit more respect. ;-)

peace :)

stiffmeister

Bench
I'll take that on board Eeelavation.

As you know my posts aim is to not offend anyone but to entertain, as comedians do I suppose. My intention is not to cause hatred to anyone. I hope those lady friend of yours come around to the fact that as a person I am quiet likeable in a stiffler kind of way.

I have never made statements that offends any ladies directly and if in an indirect way I have offended any ladies I am man enough to say Sorry. If my brand of humour has offended you & I hope the ladies who are somewhat offended by my humour will accept my apology in good faith.

You will find when footy season comes around I will be more serious with maybe a tinge only of non offensive humour

;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
personally, I don't really care. And yes you have offended them indirectly and something tells me they won't "come around" but hey that shouldn't worry you, shouldn't it??

I guess people are sick of seeing you "talk the talk" they would rather see you do you know what. ;-)

you should know by now that us Parra fans can be fickled and unforgiving lot and any form of self proclaimed cockiness will tell you that. ;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
The truth to that question is no it doesn't worry me that they dont come around as you can't please everybody as we are all different but hey so far in that other post only 60% dislike me. Also I am not really here to prove anything to no one. I've invited people to come watch me train but no one took the offer. My point is do people really care to see me do my thing anyway? No I dont expect then to.

Yeh look at is this way, everyone has people who dislike them for whatever reason. Frankly I accept not everyone will like me, if everyone did like me than the stiff will not be human.

Like I said this thread is for fun. I will be serious on the other footy threads . You know one of the commandments: Forgive & forget.

Enjoy the stiff mania

;-)

sportive cupid

Referee
ohh I don't know :? I am starting to think that Ron & Stiffy are twins spererated at birth in some weird social experiment

The Colonel

Immortal
stiff-meister eel said:
Like I said this thread is for fun. I will be serious on the other footy threads . You know one of the commandments: Forgive & forget.

Well, I will say that I was unaware that offense had been taken, indirectly or not. I'm quite happy for the thread to remain fun as long as it remains within the forum guidelines. Stiff-meister - If your unaware of what they are you'll find them at the very top of the forum and I suggest you have a read of them. ;-)

sportive cupid

Referee
Stiffy,while on the topic of the poll .I do see more than a touch of irony in a poll thread titled along the lines of " Do you like the Stiff- Miester" contributed to by ppl who call you childish......
hmmmmmmm :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Yeah, it is rather ironic but that is the nature of the beast

The stiff-meister looks like has stepped on too many blue suede shoes

;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
Not wrong there Rj

We should start a 'Bring Back the David Lee Roth World Tour' petition.

Who wouldn't want to see Yankee Rose performed live. But Steve Vai has to be the axeman

I always play that song when I have a babe sitting next to the stiff.

;-)

It would be awesome to see Diamond Dave in OZ, yankee Rose is an awesome song.

Watched Just like Paradise the other day on tape....Steve Vai's 3 necked guitar in that clip is just awesome, that clip brings back memories of arena rock at its best.

I prefer to play paitence when a chick is next to me, they all dig that song.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
RJ, that poison album with awesome songs like Unskinny Bop is a great album. The songs just kick one after the other.

Aerosmiths Pump is also awesome & the Crues Dr Feelgood. Those albums pumper as well as the Snakes 1987. That song Still of the Night is an all time great.

With my looks, the music, intelligence, cut body, why wouldn't any babe fall deeply in love with me?

;-)

Mate Poison rock, love Fallen Angel, Love on the Rocks brillant songs!!

Mate dare i recommend you too listen to some Ratt, Out of the cellar and Invasion of your privacy are two of the best albums i've ever heard, and i'm not exagerating, cellar went triple platinum in US in 84 and Invasion went double platinum in 85 in the US, both albums use alot of double gutar soloing mixed in with brillant back up vocals and lead vocals, brillanyt band.

Whitsnake are awesome, still of the night is brillant, love is this love...another classic.

stiffmeister

Bench
I remember Ratt. My older bro was into them. Thats how I got into WS etc.

Poison reminded me of that song called Poison by Alice Cooper which I dig

Another Classic WS song is Slip of the Tongue. Mate that Riff on that song rocks. Bad Boys is cool, it reminds me of the Stiff-Meister

Yeh that song Just Like Paradise is awesome. I play that song in my car full boil. Problem is when I hear it I press my foot on the fuel

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Yeah the stiff loves to Rock. Music I can't stand is that Death Metal crap. Its so eerie. I hate that s--t. Melodic rock rocks. I also dig Guns n Roses, esp Appetite for Destruction. When I was small I saw the guns at Eastern Creek. I think there were 60,000 there & skid row opened

:music2:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
LOL Poison by Alice Cooper is even made better by the film clip.

Just like you, i was too influenced by an older child whilst growng up, that was my sister.

She got me into Gunners, Ratt, VH, WS, Deflep, W.A.S.P, Poison, Bon Jovi etc........and i'm still listening to them, just shows how much i miss those hair bands with the awesome filled arena clips, double base drums, light shows etc

Latest posts