What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

MystikEel

Juniors
stiff-meister eel said:
Brunettes are ocute as well

;-)

But you'd much rather blondes! haha

what about all the other varieties? Black..? Red...? Fake blonde? Blue? pink? green?? :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Haynzy, youre a dude. I just checked your website. You're the bass player. Sorry man the position is only opened for babes

You should play in a Van Halen cover band

dazeely

First Grade
stiff-meister eel said:
Oh well you had an opportunity eelsta to work for the man who is better looking than Brad Fitt. My jaw structure is much better

8)

Is Brad Fitt the ugly version of Brad Pitt. ;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Ladies

The stiff-meister (the best looking guy in Australia) is willing to take you out on a date of a lifetime. Get your raffle tickets for a once in a lifetime opportunity to go out with the stiff

We will waltz our night away, drink the best champagne & the night will seem like 2 seconds

;-)

eelsta

Bench
careful dont go out in the wind or there wont be any tickets left :p
i suppose you want to be paid for the tickets as well :roll: :roll:

eelsta

Bench
bartman said:
stiff-meister eel said:
We will waltz our night away, drink the best champagne & the night will seem like 2 seconds

;-)

:lol: ;-)

2 seconds eh maybe you need some of that new nasal spray, you know the one dont you............

MystikEel

Juniors
bartman said:
stiff-meister eel said:

;-)

:lol: ;-)

Yeah I was going to say something about that but I thought I'd better not...

but still..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts