What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still not sold out

What a pathetic, pissy, no mark club manly are.
Cannot sell out a GF 6 hrs after tickets are on general sale.
Such passion from no mark fans who support a no mark club whose only contribution to the game has been raiding other clubs with their chequebook since 1947.
I hope melbourne tear them a new one.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Can't agree with the last sentiment but the rest is spot on. Disgraceful that manly fans aren't queueing up to see this.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Manly fans aren't queueing up to see it ?

I would say every single Manly fan in the universe has a grand final ticket.

Just because they haven't sold out their ticket allocation doesn't mean ALL of their fans aren't going.

t-ba

Post Whore
We're all too busy at Bar Ace.

Some of the stuff people have come up to disparage Manly has been hilarious this year, but you're probably top of the list TMOTH...

ash the bash

Juniors
I would have thought 10K ticks would have gone before 12 today...

Very disapointing Manly Fans, any other sydney club and Dogs, Souths etc Sold Out by know...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol @ Kurt

Saw this too

"I've no doubt there's an absolute truckload of people out there that still absolutely hate Manly, but I think that when it comes down to a NSW versus Victoria game, there'll be a lot of people who will have to change sides or change allegiances," chief executive Grant Mayer said.

"If you're a New South Welshman, do the right thing and support Manly."

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/stop-hating-us/2007/09/24/1190486225232.html

How does "f*ck OFF" sound Grant.

Go Melbourne.

c_eagle

Juniors
Lol at all these jealous idiots. The game will sell out, there's single seats left. Try another angle.

smeghead

Bench
One also must remember there would have been more seats available this year due to the buyback scheme

gurstar

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Such passion from no mark fans who support a no mark club whose only contribution to the game has been raiding other clubs with their chequebook since 1947.
I hope melbourne tear them a new one and it's quinella'd with arthurson dying of a heart attack the vile piss stained grub

spot on there tomorrow manly will buy the rest of the tickets and give away the rest to get supporters to go to the game ...

wests tigers sold out in 2 hours for the grand final in 05 against the cowboys

jc155776

Coach
i hate both clubs.

maybe it can be a draw after 180 minutes of extra time and 6 players dieing of exhaustion.

t-ba

Post Whore
Where were all these passionate and devoted Toigers fans for the last round match against the Knights? You'd think with a finals spot up for grabs they could have managed more than 12k, considering how quickly they sold out the grand final!

woodyk2

First Grade
themanonthehill said:
I hope melbourne tear them a new one and it's quinella'd with arthurson dying of a heart attack the vile piss stained grub
Pathetic and pissy...and in the grand final you grub.:lol: Raiding other clubs since 1947 eh? Grow up buddy...spit the pips out of the sour grapes or you will choke. I suggest installing a mirror above your bed so you can wake up to yourself every morning. Deadset mate....your a fool. Grow up. Your grip on reality appears to be tenuous at best. Stuffs me how some were the fastest swimmer in their old man's ball bag.:crazy:

Harold Bishop

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Good to have you back mate, haven't heard from you since Manly hammered the Tigers 34-4 a few months back. Where have you been?

Beaches Boy

Juniors
woodyk2 said:
Pathetic and pissy...and in the grand final you grub. Raiding other clubs since 1947 eh? Grow up buddy...spit the pips out of the sour grapes or you will choke. I suggest installing a mirror above your bed so you can wake up to yourself every morning. Deadset mate....your a fool. Grow up. Your grip on reality appears to be tenuous at best. Stuffs me how some were the fastest swimmer in their old man's ball bag.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Red Bear:
nsb-prem-gf07.jpg

Latest posts