What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still not sold out

Joe Davola

Juniors
gong_eagle said:
it may say that but I just went there and was able to pre-order 8 tickets in a row

SECTION ROW SEAT/S CATEGORY
135-1 11 29-36 b reserve restricted

You got B Reserve Restricted which were listed as AVAILABLE (as opposed to "Single Seats"). Hope the view is not too badly affected.

Nikki said:
Which stupidly ended last Thursday. My team got kicked out 3 days later. Now Im struggling to get rid of extra tickets. GRRR!!! Maybe I should get the Parra First Graders to reimburse me :crazy:

sell them on ebay.

The NRL allow you to sell tickets for 110% of the purchase price.

If you are unable to do a 'buy it now' sale just finish the listing when they have reeached the correct price.

innsaneink said:
:lol:

Trust the NRL to finally come up with a good idea, yet still find a way to screw it up.

for what its worth i heard Annesley on the radio talking about this and he said it would have been logistically impossible to be able to process any returns this week. It sounded fair enough to me. Either way though they cant win.

also he mentioned at 3pm on tuesday arvo that there were only 300 restricted view seats available. Which pretty much is a sell out.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Who cares? Its gonna sell out tomorrow or something. I was the first one to critise Manly not selling out last week match but does it really matter if the grand final sells out on a Wednesday when theres one out of town team in it, far out.

Simo

First Grade
The buy back scheme has always worried me a bit, I think it should be more a transfer scheme where you list your tickets back to the NRL and if a supporter wants them they can buy them but if not you have them.

I would hate to see GF empty seats because the many people who usually attend due to buying tickets early decided on a refund.

ash the bash

Juniors
Not looking good, had a look at ticketek site and it seems there are more tickets know available...

Jezz won't look good if we can't sell out a GF even with a Sydney team invovlved..

Hahaha. How pisspoor. Cannot sell out a grand final. Shows what incestuous, non travelling mogan scum Manly fans are. I can't even get face value for the 2 tickets I have but don't want. Pisspoor club with pisspoor fans. Imagine Carlton or COllingwood or Richmond or St Kilda not selling out a Melb GF. f**king laughable

CharlieF

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Hahaha. How pisspoor. Cannot sell out a grand final. Shows what incestuous, non travelling mogan scum Manly fans are. I can't even get face value for the 2 tickets I have but don't want. Pisspoor club with pisspoor fans. Imagine Carlton or COllingwood or Richmond or St Kilda not selling out a Melb GF. f**king laughable

Why don't you go and watch it instead of whinging. You realise that you and people like you are the ones contributing to a lower turnout than Manly or Storm fans. If your bias is that strong, at least direct it to the true culprits.

I cant think of any other Sydney Club that wouldn't have filled the vacant seats by now vs an out-of-town team. Only Roosters (playing the Broncs) in 2000 couldn't do the same, but that was back when the capacity was 100K+.

Shameful IMO. Good on the Manly fans who'll be there, as loyal as any other club fans I'm sure. The rest of them should spend some time in the big room full of mirrors.

CharlieF

Juniors
Bring back John Fifita said:
I cant think of any other Sydney Club that wouldn't have filled the vacant seats by now vs an out-of-town team. Only Roosters (playing the Broncs) in 2000 couldn't do the same, but that was back when the capacity was 100K+.

Shameful IMO. Good on the Manly fans who'll be there, as loyal as any other club fans I'm sure. The rest of them should spend some time in the big room full of mirrors.

There will be a fair share of Manly fans. Its obvious that there are less Manly fans than most other Sydney teams, couple that with the fact that they get no support from opposition supporters and you get a lower attendence at the GF. We Manly fans cannot be held responsible for a bias taken too far.

Latest posts