What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stirring the Pot

Special K

Coach
I miss Zeus. I'll miss him more after Bailey plays in the centres this week.

Check out the Sullivan posts in the wire section. OUCH!

Shark

Bench
Begs the question though, despite any 'differences of opinion' with Raper, why didn't he play like that more often with us?

Frenzy.

Immortal
He played to instructions whilst with us. Not his fault the instructions were always flawed.

fizman

Bench
OK, so we have just established that BT has 10 different usernames on rlfans.com. :p

Dread

Juniors
Good on him. Irrespective of what he was 'instructed' to do, he never really pulled it all together in the NRL, but if he can find his niche over in the UK then all power to him.

I still would've been more interested to see how he'd fare over at Wests, though.

beekershark

Bench
To be fair to Raper, Zuess is playing halfback and performing bloody well over there. Perhaps his best position and future lies in the halves, but really he was never going to play halfback or 5/8 in the NRL, or should I say get given a CHANCE there. Noddy or Dykes werent going to step aside for us to give him the chance so raper had to play him in the outside backs.

His move to cas looks like a great move for him and hoepfully the form and fitness will continue to see him thrive.

Joes Milk Bar

Juniors
Outshone Luke Dorn AND Thomas Leuluai. :lol:

Take a look at the worst rugby league team ever assembled.

Harlequins Luisi; Bradley-Qalilawa, Clubb, Smith, Gafa; Dorn, Leuluai; Tookey, Weisner, Heckenberg, Purdham, Hopkins, Temata. Interchange Haumono, Williams, Mills, Haumono.

Since 73

First Grade
Take the opposition into account too.
Albert consistently got big wraps for a winger. Yet to see if they are as big in the NRL.

But from those remarks Goldys' had a helluva game. Good on him. Hope it really works out for him.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
He played to instructions whilst with us. Not his fault the instructions were always flawed.

I dont want this to detract from the thread topic... but its interesting that Zeus the *edit* footballer has an exucse like that yet when Simmons never went in looking for the ball it was only his fault.... not Rapers for not giving him a roving commission. Double standards.

oh sutho spuds

be a man, not a fairy, lace on some boots and have a dig yourselves you pansy little coward

then people might listen to your wishy washy opinions on footy

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
oh sutho spuds

be a man, not a fairy, lace on some boots and have a dig yourselves you pansy little coward

No decent reply... I expected that (Even more so from yourself KOTH, havent heard anything come out of your mouth that is half decent or your OWN opinion prity much..... EVER)

I think I have made my point quite clearly in my previous post :D

you've never heard anything come out of my mouth full stop

i wouldnt waste my time talking to a lightweight like you in person

please cease and desist your infatuation with me and my posts

kind regards, your King.

beekershark

Bench
King of the Hill said:
oh sutho spuds

To quote a wise man who made a very good point only a few days ago..." play the Ball not the Man King"

beekershark

Bench
King of the Hill said:
you've never heard anything come out of my mouth full stop

i wouldnt waste my time talking to a lightweight like you in person

please cease and desist your infatuation with me and my posts

kind regards, your King.

His infatuation with you ?

Hang on mate......who dived into this thread headfirst to do nothing but attack Sutho-shark ?