What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm lash out at rival clubs

badav

Bench
the game will be better for it when these tactics are gone regardless of the teams that use them. the nrl just seem to fart arse around in waiting until something serious does happen.

_Johnsy

Referee
FMD is Waldron serious ?

This is a shot of him during the Press Conference, not happy at all !!!!

istockphoto_1212358_unhappy_princess.jpg

aids

Bench
JW said:
Come on Brian and Craig, let's all cry with Hoffy.

0,5001,5262071,00.gif

the sad prick would've won a GF ring in 05 if he had stayed in campbelltown, no sympathy for him

drake

First Grade
To quote the Bloodhoung Gang
"Why's everyone picking on me?

Because nobody likes you monkey boy."

All the comments reek simply of jealousy and the fact that the clubs whinging about this have all been beaten by Storm throughout the season...keep up the paranoia all anti-Storm fans...

STEVE R

Juniors
Just saw that press conference on Fox Sports, and had a good old laugh at it.

What exactly are the Storm threatening to do?!? Promising off-field action if people keep accusing them of grapple tackles? They have no leg to stand on. Video footage clearly shows they do it.

And what is this off-field action they speak of? Legal action? Surely not.

MEMO TO THE STORM:
JUST STOP BLOODY DOING IT FOR FARKS SAKE.
Then you don't have an issue.

Coaster

Bench
This is perfect business tactics.

They need to bring the Ref's into a game with an 'i dont want to get involved' attitude.

Its game theory at its best, being played by all sides, i love it.

Bman26

Juniors
curious said:
This is perfect business tactics.

They need to bring the Ref's into a game with an 'i dont want to get involved' attitude.

Its game theory at its best, being played by all sides, i love it.

Stop the fight, this guy wins. Best post ive EVER seen on this forum.

and i am being serious.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Thats not an official line you idiot.

To say they don't train for it dosen't mean they don't do it.

I'm sure you don't train to look like a dolt yet you certainly come across as one.

If you want to go through Brisbane's games, if you want to go through Parramatta's games, I am sure they're as guilty of being around the head and neck as we are.
Seems to be an official line.

gallagher

Juniors
Captian_Klutz said:
Thats not an official line you idiot.

To say they don't train for it dosen't mean they don't do it.

I'm sure you don't train to look like a dolt yet you certainly come across as one.

Seems to be an official line.

A direct quote from their official website isn't an official line? o.k

BTW , can you have a conversation without insults?

adamkungl

Immortal
dragonfire said:
It would be terrible to lose a grand final. Probably something to leave you feeling empty and hollow inside, but its not the kind of thing to make someone react in such a way in my opinion. Perhaps he thought that they were certainties and already had the win planned out or something.

BTW on the original issue, I love it how the Storm fans and now club's stance on the grapple tackle issue is to say that everyone does it so why single them out, well they were the ones who brought it into the game and are the ones who seem to use it the most. Why not come out and say that you are looking are trying to curve it out of your club and players and set the challenge for the rest of the clubs to follow suit?

Yeh tis horrible to lose a final. Least it seemed pretty horrible back in U11s. There were tears all round :( But yeah, have a f**kin cry Bellamy, you're full of sh*t.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
So this isn't a gee up :lol:

When a coach and the club president stand side by side and say the quotes that are listed on the first post on this thread. It has to be considered the official line of the club.

Honestly how more plain and simple do you want it stated?

goboggo

Juniors
Captain_Klutz, how's this for plain and simple - you're a f**kwit.

It's quite plain and simple that the Storm have changed their tune mate.

Noone's saying that the club's current 'official' stance isn't what was said on the first page of this thread, they are saying that the previous 'official' stance was very different.

They used to say "we don't do it"
Now they say "everyone else does it"

Plain and simple enough for you?

Latest posts