What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm Tactics....

Younge

Juniors
Let's just recognise this thread (and the hundreds of others like it) for what it is - disgruntled fans trying to justify why the Storm can't possibly be as goods as their record suggests over the past 3 years.

Rather than acknowledge that the Storm might be well coached, talented, hard working or even just lucky, it is easier for these people to believe that the Storm have achieved their success through some form of cheating. It allows them to justify their own lack of success as well as taking the moral highground because they are at least playing "within the rules".

Luckily, the majority of fans are actually pretty rational and can acknowledge the achievements of others. They might still despise another club but they refrain from attacking them to make themselves feel better.

I realise this is a forum and that everyone is entitled to their opinion, however, I think intelligent fact-based opinion carries far more weight than emotive unfounded assertions. So whoever wants to start the next "Storm are cheats" thread, can you please ensure you provide some facts to help generate some meaningful discussion. If you don't, please go onto an Olympic Games forum and start a "Chinese are drug cheats" thread or something similar to vent your frustration. The Storm bashing has been done to death.

I think intelligent fact-based opinion carries far more weight than emotive unfounded assertions.

That could be a well intentioned post. So, my new found friend I wish you all the best in finding that elusive intelligent fact-based opinion around these parts. ;-) I hope you have some detective skills.

AILD

Bench
how can people say storm invented this sh*t?

i saw this stuff in the early 90's, seen grapples and sh*t in the 80's aswell. storm didnt invent it, its been around since day 1....

Latest posts