What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm v Dragons

Dragon

Coach
Dragons their own worst enemies. Dropped ball and penalties will make it too hard every time. Oh well, congrats Storm professional as ever

Timbo

Staff member
Thanks you f**king spastic. I didn't want to watch it on TV or anything.

We have a spoilers forum for a reason.

ironhorse

Juniors
not as if there ever was any doubt though. this was the dragons first real test ....cant play at WIN, against under strength teams every week !

dragondad

First Grade
I think that going into the season with our first 4 games:

Parramatta (A)
Canterbury (H)
North Queensland (H)
Melbourne (A)

We would take 3/4.

Perth Red

Post Whore
great game, thoroughly enjoyed it and a piece of true RL magic to decide the game. Big crowd, good atmosphere, great way to spend a Friday afternoon!

ironhorse

Juniors
Idiot!!!!

yeah ok genius remind me who won again ?Like there was ever any doubt , Storm have been on the road all year and still winning, they were always going to win comfortably down at Etihad in the end.St george have not been that impressive when you break it down . Melbourne owns the dragons generally on a head to head basis plus the dragons have not beaten the Storm in Melbourne for over a decade you dingbat .But for some reason the dragons were gunna ace this one :lol: That's why i have one up in the tips from the morons at work who all picked the dragons and $50 on a side bet from another clueless fool like yourself .

thommo4pm

Coach
yeah ok genius remind me who won again ?Like there was ever any doubt , Storm have been on the road all year and still winning, they were always going to win comfortably down at Etihad in the end.St george have not been that impressive when you break it down . Melbourne owns the dragons generally on a head to head basis plus the dragons have not beaten the Storm in Melbourne for over a decade you dingbat .But for some reason the dragons were gunna ace this one :lol: That's why i have one up in the tips from the morons at work who all picked the dragons and $50 on a side bet from another clueless fool like yourself .

I think you'll find clown, that most Dragons fans were nervous about this match, and nobody was confidently picking us to win.

Beating teams only at WIN as you stated..... :crazy:
Parra at Parra(that's a strange looking WIN stadium) in Round 1...remind me how they were weakened?
Round 2, beat the Dogs at WIN....how were they weakened? They had Ennis suspened, we lost Fien in Round 1 with a broken ankle.
Round 3...beat the Cowboys at WIN. Who did they have out??? Matt Bowen who has been out for god knows how long.

But no you are right, I'm the clueless fool who states incorrect information about other teams. :lol:
As i said....Idiot!!!!

n.b dont let the fact that we've also got 4-5 1st graders out get in your way either.

RedVee

First Grade
Regardless, they got over the top of us. Just too good on the day.
Good game though, and a good crowd - well over capacit of their old ground.