What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange OFFSIDE ruling

Erhan

Juniors
Hi all, I've had situations where I've had possesion of the ball, I've passed it which has gone to ground & the computer has picked it up. I then try to tackle the computer and get pulled off for being 'offside'.

How is that possible ?

-JJ-

Juniors
Yeah there are some strange offsides occasionally, I'm pretty sure the AI got penalised for being offside from a general play kick... that I kicked.

d00d

Juniors
yeah the opposition has been penalised for offside when i'm kicking for touch and don't find the sideline... the play goes all the way back to where my initial penalty was, and i get a 2nd crack at it :D

sheep

Juniors
Also when your attempting the short kick off, sometimes the cpu catches it and is ruled offside.... but you gotta love that when your 4 behind with 1 minute to go, and who said cheaters never prosper

Matt M

Juniors
That is the only problem I've had so far, in my first game of the season there was an offside ruled almost every set.

EWS

Juniors
sheep said:
Also when your attempting the short kick off, sometimes the cpu catches it and is ruled offside.... but you gotta love that when your 4 behind with 1 minute to go, and who said cheaters never prosper

It is correctly offside. If you catch the ball inside the ten metres, you are offside.