What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart Flanagan

Stuey Topper

Juniors
John Morris are you faaaaaaaaaarking serious!!!!!!!!??????????

My alternative is Flanagan. Was Farah's understudy alongside one of our favourite sons Isaac. Sheens punted Isaac to hold on to this bloke. His decision seemed vindicated every time Farah was injured as Flanagan excelled at NRL level. One Friday night at Brookvale springs to mind when he darted from dummy half around the half way mark and took Brett Stewart on and burned him on the outside to touch down

Went to the Raiders as their number 9 for 2009. Started slow in the trials and in the Raiders very ordinary start to the year he was punted to QLD Cup after about 3-4 rounds. Few injuries after that and hasnt been sighted since. Appears far behind Buttriss and Waddell in the pecking order at this stage

I think Raiders would be open to a release and I would be very happy if we could nab him. I reckon Sticky could certainly get the most out of a kid like this. Sticking point (pardon the pun) would be the amount of cash the Raiders outlaid for a 3 year deal.

Thoughts???

PJ

First Grade
Looking like it. Nothing official yet but expect to have your weekend ruined.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Nice thinking....I would take Flannaghan over Morris any day of the week. He would be cheap, and provide great depth with Caine, Seu Seu and Joudo.

Special K

Coach
The signing of a Morris could be insurance for us to go take a gamble on a up and coming hooker from the 20s. The warriors hooker is outstanding but couldn't go 80 week in and out. Signing a Morris allows us to take a gamble because while Morris might not be a match winner he is a solid player who can plug a hole.

He is a upgrade over Hughes.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Flanagan has gone backwards in a big way at the Raiders. He's a Cooma oy isn't he? Might be enjoying the good times at home too much.

Needs a change but I think he's on better than average money there.

Bring back Treister or Adam Neve.

Latest posts