What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart should get his own house in order - Bellamy

awwww didums, the poor picked on Storm. Got caught and all the crying starts. Grow up. 18 versus 9. ok show me the stats broken into the same categories please. If you cannot, f**k off and die

Evolution

Juniors
Comment on the f**ken disparity between Belly aches bullsh*t and a recent tabulation of investigated grapples.

You do know that that was not the whole year and things can change. In fact as Pnub pointed out 4 of the tackles in the picture are from after the time of the first stats.

Is it hard to figure out that there may have been a lot more in that time?

Like I said if it was so wrong factually why have Cronulla not defended themselves? Or the NRL or anyone except two people who a prepared to see the worst in the Storm but refuse to see it in anyone else?

Or are they suddenly above using the media to forward their own agenda?

Last edited:

pnub

Juniors
awwww didums, the poor picked on Storm. Got caught and all the crying starts. Grow up. 18 versus 9. ok show me the stats broken into the same categories please. If you cannot, f**k off and die

Awww diddems poor sharks fan doesn't like his team being named as grapplers becaues it derides his moral high horse position on the issue... If you want all the stats how about you email the nrl MRP or better yet you could go talk to bellyache and ask him where he got it from.
Grow up and accept that you grapple.
I've accepted the the storm are guilty of it and want it out of the game, so why are you havin so much trouble accepting the same about the sharks diddums?

I want the Bellyache fans to tell me how many of these 18 looked for the sharks and 9 for the Storm were for unnecessary contact to the neck / head and how many were for contact to the Shoulder arm? Then I would like you to tell me how many involved ripping a players f**king head twice and using it as leverage to throw the guy over onto his back. While I am at it tell me how many teams have been caught for chicken winging a guy and ripping his head off at the same time.

Awww diddems poor sharks fan doesn't like his team being named as grapplers becaues it derides his moral high horse position on the issue... If you want all the stats how about you email the nrl MRP or better yet you could go talk to bellyache and ask him where he got it from.
Grow up and accept that you grapple.
I've accepted the the storm are guilty of it and want it out of the game, so why are you havin so much trouble accepting the same about the sharks diddums?

If you read at all dickwad, you would know that i have repeatedly stated that ALL teams do it and it should be stopped. What i think is childish and pathetic is trying to back up bellyache when you do not even have access to the stats to back up his claims. How do you know he is correct and not twisting the statistics for his own agenda?

Evolution

Juniors
I want the Bellyache fans to tell me how many of these 18 looked for the sharks and 9 for the Storm were for unnecessary contact to the neck / head and how many were for contact to the Shoulder arm? Then I would like you to tell me how many involved ripping a players f**king head twice and using it as leverage to throw the guy over onto his back. While I am at it tell me how many teams have been caught for chicken winging a guy and ripping his head off at the same time.

What a sook.

Someone sees that you have a team full of suspect tacklers and all you can do is deflect.

Accept that you grapple.

Maybe if you coach had not put his fat nose where it was not needed Bellamy would have kept his mouth shut as well.

It is all a way to manipulate the outcome of a case and plant a seed of doubt in the mind of the umpire this week. Live with the consequences.

Why am I required to give you a detailed list of the charges when you can not give me an answer to why the Sharks have not defended their honor against your so called lies?

pnub

Juniors

Answer to your last question. No one has ever been caught doing that because well it would be a police charge if you ripped someone’s head off cuz hey unless they are a cockroach they aren’t going to survive so yeah no one there...

And how about while we are at it aside from the Cameron Smith one (which I have said deserved to be punished on multiple occasions) you go get proof that the storm were the first to hire a wrestling coach and first to ever use a grapple, first to ever pull on the arm in a tackle… Now while your at it I expect you to watch every game of league ever played to prove your point. Unfair perhaps but oh well you want the Burdon or proof well then you have to be willing to give it to all the arguments against the storm..

See i can play that game as well... The simple fact is that none of us will be able to get access to the records for what tackles have been looked at unless your friendly with the people at the NRL

So did your wonderful coach make up the Stats? I never ever said cronulla have not been guilty of it twat features. I have said ALL teams do it and it has to be stopped.

Evolution

Juniors
Just because you want to believe he made them up does not make it so.

Why has no one contested them? Maybe becuase they are very much true.

and as I said if so I would like to know the split, but I am sure your coach wont release that information.

In anycase, great news guys, Gallen cleared to play tomorrow. Never know Bird may talk to the club and end up on the bench.

You will understand that I don't wish you luck of course.

pnub

Juniors
So did your wonderful coach make up the Stats? I never ever said cronulla have not been guilty of it twat features. I have said ALL teams do it and it has to be stopped.

Wow twat features you really don't like having an argument without resorting to name calling... And honestly that one was so creative too.

If Bellyache is lying then by all means go out and prove that he is and i will come back here and accept that he is. But i for one would believe he is telling the truth as he is more than awear that any falsehoods in an article written by him will come back and bite him in the ass.

Ice777

Bench
Tomorrow night your scummy team goes home with their tails between their legs.

It's hard to work out if that comment smacks more of irony, hypocrisy or just plain stupidity. Given that it comes for a supporter of a team who has the likes of Gallen who deliberately reopened another blokes stitches, Bird kneeing a bloke in the head when he couldn't protect himself and Ross who likes raising his elbow late into the head of a halfback.

Now they're only the main ones and each of these blokes have priors for a range of other offences.......and you call the Storm scummy? While that comment alone has a healthy dose of all 3 things mentioned earlier, after reading it again it has a much larger share of downright stupidity :crazy:

_Johnsy

Referee
I agree the grapple should be out of the game and all clubs do it.

However they invented and prefected the technique, just cop it sweet. You introduced it to our game. Smiths was the worst tackle this year (apart from a blatant head high) where a players head was attacked.

Stop your fuggin whingeing Melbourne.

_Johnsy

Referee
It's hard to work out if that comment smacks more of irony, hypocrisy or just plain stupidity. Given that it comes for a supporter of a team who has the likes of Gallen who deliberately reopened another blokes stitches, Bird kneeing a bloke in the head when he couldn't protect himself and Ross who likes raising his elbow late into the head of a halfback.

Now they're only the main ones and each of these blokes have priors for a range of other offences.......and you call the Storm scummy? While that comment alone has a healthy dose of all 3 things mentioned earlier, after reading it again it has a much larger share of downright stupidity :crazy:

Dare anyone remind you of the dog acts of your forwards, attacking a much smaller man (Soward) all because he celebrated a try. And possibly the biggest cat in the game Slater.

Evolution

Juniors
I agree the grapple should be out of the game and all clubs do it.

However they invented and prefected the technique, just cop it sweet. You introduced it to our game. Smiths was the worst tackle this year (apart from a blatant head high) where a players head was attacked.

Stop your fuggin whingeing Melbourne.

How many times to I have to say just becuase 1000 people say something does not make it a fact.

Most people would also say the Storm are the worse grapplers in the league but that has been shown to be incorrect as well.

_Johnsy

Referee
How many times to I have to say just becuase 1000 people say something does not make it a fact.

Most people would also say the Storm are the worse grapplers in the league but that has been shown to be incorrect as well.

I didn't say that, they did iunvent and perfect it though. Are you denying this ?

Ice777

Bench
Dare anyone remind you of the dog acts of your forwards, attacking a much smaller man (Soward) all because he celebrated a try. And possibly the biggest cat in the game Slater.

No prizes for second Johnsy so jump off the bandwagon. Someone else has already pointed out Storm's apparent scummy team and i was just pointing out it's a bit rich coming from someone whose teams contains 3 of the "best" grubs in the game today.

Did any of our forwards get suspended for their dog acts as you put it on Soward? That was a serious question because i can't recall.

Surely

Post Whore
Probably been said but if they came down on it harder early in the season then Melb wouldn't be in the unfortunate situation of having to contest major finals without their skipper.

The one thing that irks me with the NRL is that they change the interpretation of the rules late in the season.

Pass the Ball

Juniors

On a side note - Why does everyone appear to hate Soward...He was not popular at the roosters and then Brown, Gasnier and Cooper had had enough of him also..

Seems like a likeable fella doesn't he...???

Latest posts