What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupidity By The Coach

Phillips

Referee
My wife has heart and passion, and a never give up attitude, i wish she could swap that with the team for the sucking and blowing. :lol:

Please don't tell her i said that. Im certainly am pissed. Having one shot of rum with a rum and coke chaser each time i get a drink.

im dobbing you in!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Really??

How many of the 29 tackles that we missed were due to Hagan?

Check out the metres made by our forwards..
Lowrie - 18
Robinson - 45
Oake - 52
Hauraki - 52
Cayless - 63
Wagon - 70
MoiMoi - 111
Hindy - 115

What a load of crap....

These things are not the coaches fault, if you are a forward and you don't go forward go off to Wenty...That was the worst performance by a forward pack I have seen this year...

Bunch of soft, weak, ineffectual, pathetic excuses for first grade footballers is all they are.
Not the coach's fault, he is the clown that picked a side with only 2 recognised props FFS. And you wonder why we got monstered :? FMD.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly if there are no forwards on the books that could do a better job than the likes of Wagon,Lowrie,Oake and Weller we will be lucky to avoid the spoon. Manly's forward pack took apart the Shark's last week and we go up against them with 2 props FFS. And they both were under a injury cloud :? Thank God for poor Hindy it would have been an even worse result, the guy does not deserve to play in a team this poor.

Bow_rider

Juniors
Really??

How many of the 29 tackles that we missed were due to Hagan?

Lowrie - 18
Robinson - 45
Oake - 52
Hauraki - 52
Cayless - 63
Wagon - 70
MoiMoi - 111
Hindy - 115

What a load of crap....

These things are not the coaches fault, if you are a forward and you don't go forward go off to Wenty...That was the worst performance by a forward pack I have seen this year...

Bunch of soft, weak, ineffectual, pathetic excuses for first grade footballers is all they are.
Problem is the Wenty forwards are in much the same mold as the FG forwards.You have to blame the coach and retention people for having 2 good reserve grade teams, as they are the ones who have all the say in who we buy.

Raudonikis

Juniors
The look on hindys face cracked me up,when hayne let the try in Hindys look was..WTF was that attempt at a tackle

COACH STERLING

Juniors
The look on hindys face cracked me up,when hayne let the try in Hindys look was..WTF was that attempt at a tackle

If it's the try I am think about, where the manly player scores from dummy half - That should definitely have gone upstairs for review and been awarded a no try. The marker clearly pushed Hayne back putting him off balance and creating an easy passage for the manly player to score.

The ref farked up!!!

pk76

Juniors
I maintain that you can't coach heart, attitude and passion...These things are what is missing, as well as 4 front rowers...

Absolutely untrue!

I coach an Under 16 soccer team, and I can tell you that my players have more heart and attitude than the current eels side. You know why? I drop guys who lack these onto the bench. If a coach sticks to his words and discipline players accordingly, he will shape the attitude.

slippery nipeel

Juniors
We looked more dangerous with Pig at 5/8 then at ANY time with KK there. He is not ready for first grade.

It really doesn't matter is he picks the bloke who peals the oranges to play in the front row, you would hope that whoever you pick will have a f**king go...No one did..

We missed an unbelievable amount of tackles (oddly enough Manly missed more) and made bugger all metres in the pack...

That is the second time an understrength Manly team has towelled us up, once with 14 players and once with 15...

We are sh*t, the attitude is sh*t....You cannot coach attitude...

That's BS!!! - You can coach attitude.

You let in soft trys in defence or don't put in attack - you get to shake hands with Rip ...... Simple.

Get some of the Wenty boys there that have attitude by making changes and finally don't roll out the same "she'll be right, we are getting closer" crap each week because if the coach believes that what hope have the players got!!

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Riddell played 5/8?

That will do me, we got KK who is a 5/8 and we put him on the bench and we put riddell at 5/8 in his place? who mind you has never played a game there in his life, and it was a must win game.

Another master stroke decision by super coach.

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Lowrie - 18
Robinson - 45
Oake - 52
Hauraki - 52
Cayless - 63
Wagon - 70
MoiMoi - 111
Hindy - 115

Maybe they should start counting the 25 metres on and off the field at the start of each half, that's about as close as some of our forwards will come to 100m for the game!

lovinit

Juniors
Oake, MoiMoi and Cayless are Front rowers and Robinson played a heap of football in the front row as well..

I havent seen some of these fowards play a good game since they where playing scrabble back in the third grade.

Suitman

Post Whore
I remember him getting smashed by Matai, that was about it. And a handling error.

He was certainly noticable by his lack of involvement.
I'm thinking he wasn't fully fit, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
In saying that, IF he wasn't fit, he shouldn't have been playing at all.
In a game where we needed it more than ever, his inspiration was non-existent.

Suity

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He was certainly noticable by his lack of involvement.
I'm thinking he wasn't fully fit, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
In saying that, IF he wasn't fit, he shouldn't have been playing at all.
In a game where we needed it more than ever, his inspiration was non-existent.

Suity
I agee 100%, but if Cayless was out that would have left us with one prop. As we all know Hagan would have found some undersize backrower to take his spot.

Latest posts