What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sucked in Russel Crowe

roosterman57

Juniors
Dont u just love the sight of seeing Russel Crowe so happy and so sure of a victory, only to be brought back down to earth in a matter of four measly minutes, shaking his head in amazement as the full time siren sounded. Topped my day! Oh and the fact i tipped the warriors :D lol... nothing against u rabbits fans but i just hate the wanker...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not really, he and PHaC have done wonders for the club and in some ways the game of RL.

LOL@GOOSTERS are still bottom of the ladder remember ;-)

thommo4pm

Coach
Agree with the first post....The warriors were aborigines**tely murdered today by the officials.
If any Bunnies fans even think of crying foul after today, they should go back and watch the game again without their bias glasses on.
The Warriors were murdered by the officials and still won.

roosterman57

Juniors
Dodger said:
Not really, he and PHaC have done wonders for the club and in some ways the game of RL.

LOL@GOOSTERS are still bottom of the ladder remember ;-)

Hey we got a win this week... let me enjoy it while it lasts :D

innsaneink

Referee
roosterman57 said:
Dont u just love the sight of seeing Russel Crowe so happy and so sure of a victory, only to be brought back down to earth in a matter of four measly minutes, shaking his head in amazement as the full time siren sounded. Topped my day! Oh and the fact i tipped the warriors :D lol... nothing against u rabbits fans but i just hate the wanker...

Whatever makes you happy....we know your team aint providing you with much joy, looking at others disappointment and getting pleasure from it is very sad.

roosterman57

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Whatever makes you happy....we know your team aint providing you with much joy, looking at others disappointment and getting pleasure from it is very sad.

actually it wasnt the fact it was the rabbits loss that makes me happy... its the fact russel crowe thought victory was his! And the fact im in a tipping comp and i tipped warriors... my team provided me with my weekly dose of joy last wednesday so im not complaining...

Timmah

Staff member
:shock:

He supported the club he owns and they led... is he allowed to do that? :sarcasm:

Grow up.

Timmah

Staff member
Pretenders? Parki mate - they're a few hops higher than you on the ladder ;-)

keeney

First Grade
f**k all the pro Souths contingent, this has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact the Russel Crowe is a f**kwit and we should delight at any pain he suffers.

innsaneink

Referee
roosterman57 said:
actually it wasnt the fact it was the rabbits loss that makes me happy... its the fact russel crowe thought victory was his! And the fact im in a tipping comp and i tipped warriors... my team provided me with my weekly dose of joy last wednesday so im not complaining...

Aaah right, now you can read minds?

Youre a tosser of the highest order.

Bumble

First Grade
This topic is like 300, only the Spartans are ink and Dodge and the Persians are geniused children.

Latest posts