What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sucked in Russel Crowe

tHe_MaC

Juniors
He is a passionate fan for the club he has supported his whole life and is lucky enough to be in the position to own them. I'm sure we would all love to own the club we support? I would.

I too was shaking my head with 4 minutes to go the way he did when Souths lost, but the Warriors won so at the end of the day his reaction was hilarious especially after he made that strange gesture with his hands to go knows who as if any of the players could have seen him with his cronies looking very smug...

Mr Saab

Referee
The Riddler said:
The Warriors were very lucky to get the cash.

It took until the final seconds, but a wins a win. So happy for Ivan Cleary. Seeing him on the big screen cheer when they scored was the best highlight of the day.

Warriors was also involved in a "rort" game vs the chooks in 2005 and got away with that one also...when they got every dud call.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Mr Saab said:
It took until the final seconds, but a wins a win. So happy for Ivan Cleary. Seeing him on the big screen cheer when they scored was the best highlight of the day.

Warriors was also involved in a "rort" game vs the chooks in 2005 and got away with that one also...when they got every dud call.

Of course, thats the one.

I was trying to remember the last time the site was almost entirely up in arms about a Warriors game.

The Riddler

Juniors
Mr Saab said:

The highlight of the day for me was Merritt's intercept try,I can see alot of Rep footy for Nathan in the future.

McLovin

Staff member
Victor Meldrew said:
What would the Warriors be called if Rusty Crowe had brought them?

The Throwafone Warriors

What smells worse than dog poo?? ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i cannot believe people on this bored giving it to crowe. What the f**k has this guy done? He brought the club he's loved since a kid, brought some brains, taste & players to the club, makes them now competitive and he's now a lousy human being?

Grow up ffs, so he's thrown a phone at someone? that makes him a lowlife? If you haven't met the guy personally then I cannot see how people can label him in such a way. He has good intentions, very popular member around the club and lets face it, his profile isn't doing league any harm for publicity of the game overseas.

I'd much rather have Crowe at my club then a Politis or Fitzy. Actually i think any club would take Crowe if they had the chance.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Its nice to see souths loose except when i back them the bastards.
Russell should be pissed off as he is a keen supporter.
Souths too drop off and move down below the bottom is my wish after that game.

Alba

Coach
S.S.T.I.D said:
Yep. I don't know why I asked that. I'll reply on their behalf:

piss oof idyot i dont nead to now him hes a wankar i now he threw a fone at some won that meens he is lowe humn i hayt souffs they r wanks to

HAHAHAHAHA oh how I love that mister hahahaha!!

And what RJ said I couldn't have said it better myself. He threw a phone at someone and he is now a scumbag? If I paid that much for my hotel room and the phone didn't work I would be pretty p*ssed off myself..

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Alba said:
HAHAHAHAHA oh how I love that mister hahahaha!!

And what RJ said I couldn't have said it better myself. He threw a phone at someone and he is now a scumbag? If I paid that much for my hotel room and the phone didn't work I would be pretty p*ssed off myself..

and that wouse gets paid out for a little scatch on his face.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Poor old Russel Crowe, the International celebrity that has achieved the highest possible accolades as an actor in his chosen art, be standing at the gates of LU (NRL forum headquarters) having to listen to the pea-hearted opinionated dribblings of some mental midgets that couldn't buy a f**k in a third world country.

Let the cameras focus on the toothless wonder from Erskinville in his mo's socks waving the 'yay' flag.

That will lift the profile of the sport big time.

Wankers.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
My older brother once broke a phone over my head. Does that make him scum too?

As for Crowe, the reasons they show shots of him are the same as when they show shots of the coaches, they're looking for a reaction and it's always more dramatic when they are showing passion and emotion rather than sitting there with vacant looks on their faces. There's a reason why you don't see other owners in this way - they're all hiding in their luxury boxes or not even at the game at all.

Good on Crowe for getting out their amongst the fans and showing some passion and enthusiasm for the team he loves.

The Riddler

Juniors
Raiding Dazz said:
Its nice to see souths loose except when i back them the bastards.
Russell should be pissed off as he is a keen supporter.
Souths too drop off and move down below the bottom is my wish after that game.

So i guess that you'll be changing your prediction about the Goosters?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
Poor old Russel Crowe, the International celebrity that has achieved the highest possible accolades as an actor in his chosen art, be standing at the gates of LU (NRL forum headquarters) having to listen to the pea-hearted opinionated dribblings of some mental midgets that couldn't buy a f**k in a third world country.

Let the cameras focus on the toothless wonder from Erskinville in his mo's socks waving the 'yay' flag.

That will lift the profile of the sport big time.

Wankers.

Yeah Russell's profile isn't a good thing for League:? we'd much rather have the profiles of George Piggins, Don Lane or Craig Coleman lol

Offcourse his status is benefical to the game. If you cannot see what Russell has brought, and the media attention he's given to not only Souths but league in general over the past year, then maybe it's true what they say about too much wanking...

I know you wouldn't knock him back if he offered to takeover the Sharks.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
KeepingTheFaith said:
My older brother once broke a phone over my head. Does that make him scum too?

As for Crowe, the reasons they show shots of him are the same as when they show shots of the coaches, they're looking for a reaction and it's always more dramatic when they are showing passion and emotion rather than sitting there with vacant looks on their faces. There's a reason why you don't see other owners in this way - they're all hiding in their luxury boxes or not even at the game at all.

Good on Crowe for getting out their amongst the fans and showing some passion and enthusiasm for the team he loves.

I bet if those shots were of Elle watching Cronulla loose in such a fashion Coolumsharkie would be rather empathetic lol

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
Yeah Russell's profile isn't a good thing for League:? we'd much rather have the profiles of George Piggins, Don Lane or Craig Coleman lol

Offcourse his status is benefical to the game. If you cannot see what Russell has brought, and the media attention he's given to not only Souths but league in general over the past year, then maybe it's true what they say about too much wanking...

I know you wouldn't knock him back if he offered to takeover the Sharks.

You need to re read my post mate.