What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sucked in Russel Crowe

Iafeta

Referee
Dodger said:
Not really, he and PHaC have done wonders for the club and in some ways the game of RL.

LOL@GOOSTERS are still bottom of the ladder remember ;-)

Sadly, Peter Holmes A Court attempted to ruin the post match presentation to Peter Cusack and David Peachey with an inference that the refereeing cost Souths the game. I know there's passion, but one needs to open both eyes. If any club will have gripes with the officiating and video refereeing, it is the Warriors quite clearly.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The officiating was among the worst, if not the worst I have ever seen. But it went both ways. It pretty much evened itself out.

Mr Saab

Referee
Iafeta said:
Sadly, Peter Holmes A Court attempted to ruin the post match presentation to Peter Cusack and David Peachey with an inference that the refereeing cost Souths the game. I know there's passion, but one needs to open both eyes. If any club will have gripes with the officiating and video refereeing, it is the Warriors quite clearly.

I stayed behind to see the presentation. I agree with that

Mr Saab

Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:
The officiating was among the worst, if not the worst I have ever seen. But it went both ways. It pretty much evened itself out.

Indeed, and the correct team won

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Indeed, and the correct team won

I can't really argue with that. They should of been up 14-0. That second 'no try' was the worst call I ahve ever seen in my life. How it even went to the video ref is beyond me. Every single official from the game today should be sacked.

Mr Saab

Referee
I was there and in the members area swamped with "names" from the souths brigade.
I was i shock at what i was seeing.
Got a few looks when i jumped up when the Warriors scored the winning try.

keeney said:
f**k all the pro Souths contingent, this has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact the Russel Crowe is a f**kwit and we should delight at any pain he suffers.

Yep right...and you have never watched one of his movies...:roll:

Junior Bunny

Juniors
yer sucked in to russel crowe for supporting his losing football team with his family. how dare he looked so dissapointed :roll: :roll: :roll:

keeney

First Grade
kia ora storm said:
Yep right...and you have never watched one of his movies...:roll:

What's that got to do with anything, he's actually been in at least one decent film, The Insider. I do go out of my way to avoid seeing them though, the guys a pretty sh*tty human being and a worse actor as a whole.

Wilco

Juniors
Lol, I wonder if the tune of some of these nuffies would change if he was in charge of their club. Get a life maggots. I don't go around starting threads called "Sucked In Nick Politis" when the Roosters lose, and he is much more scummy than Russ will ever be.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Bumble said:
Um...but...uh....*makes phone throwing joke*

Yep. I don't know why I asked that. I'll reply on their behalf:

piss oof idyot i dont nead to now him hes a wankar i now he threw a fone at some won that meens he is lowe humn i hayt souffs they r wanks to

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
What would the Warriors be called if Rusty Crowe had brought them?

The Throwafone Warriors

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:sleeper:

Ladies and gentlemen... Craig McLaughlin!

Victor Meldrew said:
What would the Warriors be called if Rusty Crowe had brought them?

The Throwafone Warriors