What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sulky Wayne

Macca_

Coach
What a wanker! Him and Petro calling for Hayne to be cited for staying down after being steam rolled.

What a f**king disgrace.

Sore losers, nothing but.

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyone see the press conference? Bennet has just blasted young Jarryd and said that he brought the game into disrepute and disadvantaged Brisbane when he went down after that tackle on Thaiday. Does he realise that A) Thaiday dropped the ball, and B) Hayne was struggling to the point they had shift to the wing because his kick returns and positioning were affected? Absolutely pathetic cheap shot at a bloke who certainly acted like he was stunned by the hit...Hayne's head was in a terrible position, who the f**k is Bennett to criticise him based solely on the fact that "Hey, he got up"...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What Wayne said "To see him get up and carry on the way he did"

Carry on like what??

Hayne didnt really see much after that, he wasnt the same player, he was still in disneyland.

If they see replays, Thaiday lost the ball in the play the ball, so if Hayne got up, Parra probably wouldve got the scrum.

Hayne got his head in the wrong place making the tackle, still a good effort to put the big bloke down.

Macca_

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
Hayne didnt really see much after that, he wasnt the same player, he was still in disneyland.
Was also moved to the wing. He was clearly dazed.

I was hoping Hagan would fire back at the clown for implying that.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Bennett says the ref isn't a medical officer but the sour faced puss thinks he is lol

piss off Bennett. you would have no idea if he was injured

the NRL should charge Bennett for bringing the game into disrepute, not Hayne

El Diablo

Post Whore
and if it had been play on Parra would've had the ball as Thaiday dropped it tryihg to play it

Macca_

Coach
El Diablo said:
the NRL should charge Bennett for bringing the game into disrepute, not Hayne
Something should be done... A person in his position should not be making comment like that. Sour grapes is all it is, but you can't go attacking a guys character like that when in his opinion a player took a dive. Especially when there's plenty in the tackle and the aftermath to suggest otherwise.

strider

Post Whore
PARRA_FAN said:
What Wayne said "To see him get up and carry on the way he did"

I beleive wayne means the way he "carried on playing without too many ill effects" after being supposedly pollaxed.

and to be entirely honest, I think wayne has a point .... if the show was on the other foot I reckon parra fans would be bitching about it

I won't say hayne was not injured at all - and i think there was probably a element of shock which made him think he was injured more than he was .... BUT the way it all panned out wasn't real flash

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a whinging bitch, if Hayne was 100% why did he get moved to the wing. As for calling for him to be sighted what a f**kwit. All game they have there arms around our boys necks , did he mention that as well.

strider

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
and if it had been play on Parra would've had the ball as Thaiday dropped it tryihg to play it
yeah ppl (ie wayne and co) seem to be ignoring that :lol: :lol:

Macca_

Coach
And for anyones information, I'm not that much of a cricket fan, that be another Macca.... :lol:

Risky_6

Juniors
But didnt Hayne swap positions with Inu last week in the second half as well.

I think it was more a tactical move, i do think Hayne milked it well.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
strider said:
and to be entirely honest, I think wayne has a point .... if the show was on the other foot I reckon parra fans would be bitching about it

we'd be blowing up at our own team for not realising it was the last tackle.

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
meh if he did milk it its not like anyone can really blame him, he got into a bad position and was probably stunned for a while, he did good to stop Thaiday.

if the Canberra coach gets fined $10,000 so should Bennet

Stagger eel

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
He shouldn't be cited but that was "milking" it for all it was worth to say the least.

really?? based on what??

Hayne was gone, that wasn't a milking.

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
we'd be blowing up at our own team for not realising it was the last tackle.

haha yeah i saw that :D

was thinking if Locky was there they might have known, but cos of Ennis

Ennis got smashed so many times tonite

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think Petero Civoniceva brought the game into disrepute. Fancy supposedly the game's toughest prop going doing because he got a boot to the head. :roll:

lockyno1

Post Whore
eelavation said:
really?? based on what??

Hayne was gone, that wasn't a milking.

Seemed fine 5 seconds later...it was milking, but it happens and if Hunt was in the same situation he would have done the same thing.

Latest posts