What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunshine, Lollipops and Dark Rum and sugar drops...

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I heart you too, Skinz.

I also like Trent Bishop's debut for the Jnr Warriors, very impressive. There's our next Lewis Brown, right there.

playdaball

Bench
I like the fact that the club still thinks that they are in a good position (despite position on table despite being in GF last year) with no further need to buy players outside of the 20s squad

Izz

Bench
I like that somehow we're 9th on the ladder, when we really should be down playing hopscotch with the Eels and Raiders. Yay for there being so many crap teams this season!

_addict

Juniors
I'm glad someone benefits from high stadium food prices.

I'm likewise also glad that benefit is gained from high ticket prices and high pay TV subscription prices

Scott

Bench
Haha -I was just having a rant to the wife about Mclennan being a protected species! I don't get it.

I'm not saying he should be sacked but a few more questions need to be asked.

ozbash

Referee
For the purposes of this thread, could you please re-phrase that to something like "David Gallop is a little bit better than shit on my new shoes".

My humblest apologies..

David Gallop did some great things for rugby league.

A true Australian.

Blair

Coach
I like watching Locke, Inu, Mateo, et al, do their segments on that Fresh TV. As pro footballers, no longer needing a day job, they obviously have too much time on their hands.

I also like it how Inu said he got a tattoo 'one hour before the Tigers final' last year which is why he had it bandaged up. He didn't tell anyone. That's a free spirit, but a little silly (sorry, a bit negative there).