What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunshine, Lollipops and Dark Rum and sugar drops...

NZ Warrior

First Grade
:D This is a happy thoughts only thread :D

:crazy: Please post positive things, that you like about the Warriors. Because there are a lot of Negative Nelly's going around at the moment. And we should all be HAPPY :crazy:

I'll start...

I like how the Jnr Warriors broke that good Melbourne fullback's ankle. That was AWESOME!!!

Scott

Bench
I like how we moved on Inu. And how he's playing on the left wing for his new club and killing it. I like that!

ozbash

Referee
I like it how Fast Eddie and Myth still find time for abuse when they come up for air..

Thats just so likeable !

Rich102

Staff member
I like how we sign players for mega bucks and then pay other clubs to take them. I think.....

I also like how we re-sign them without letting them go on the market to find a true price.....

I like how I am being positive.

The team played better when Mara was on the field. Now that's positive.

LeagueNut

First Grade
I like how we managed to get a crowd of over 20,000 for a regular season game at Mt Smart.

Benek

Juniors
I like how we looked good for 20 minutes. I like Mara's dummy half runs. I like any time Konrad get's the ball. I like that Locke is back next week. I like that we have serious injuries all over the show so we can only get better if we get players back.

JoeD

First Grade
I like how we played pretty poorly for most of the game and were still within 4 points of the best team in the comp with 5 minutes to go.

blain

Juniors
I like how I have a day full of golf tomorrow.

And seriously, they are the league leaders and we took them close. We didnt play to our full potential, but Mara was good, Hurrell continues to beast it and generally our forwards were strong.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I like it how Cleary will see that Bluey didn't pick Inu either, and they'll be best friends forever!

mean

Juniors
I liked it how the ref asks the video ref to see if the ball was grounded for a try and we get to watch the replay for about 7 times, that was really neat. But not as much as when the video ref couldn't make up his mind and said it's up to you, so the ref who had no fricking idea in the first place, said ok it's a try! So I would like to throw an empty beer can at that ref Devcich from the ASB stand when I get drunk if I ever go watch the Warriors when they shift to Eden Park next year.

Blair

Coach
I like it how we now have a spare $50,000 to splash out on an Otahuhu Leopard, you know, when we have an outside back crisis.

Micistm

Bench
I liked the documentary of Pyramids I switched over to during the second half. Pyramids rock (scuse the pun)

TheDMC

Bench
I like how I live in Bangkok and after a warriors loss I can go get a massage for $25 and let off some... ah...'steam'

TheDMC

Bench
I also like this unfortunate quote by Lou Vincent in the newspaper article 'Former Blackcap Caught Out in 20K Scam':

"I can handle losing the money; getting your pants pulled down and rogered is a lesson in life. What I can't live with is the fact if I don't do anything, he'll do it again."

I would like it even more if the subbies had the balls to title the article "Former Blackcap Gets Rogered"

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10810455

Latest posts