What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XLVI Discussion

Super Bowl XLVI Champion

• Total voters

Mhartew

Juniors
I've got the day off, so I'm all set.

Going for the Pats, for some reason I have a feeling Ocho Cinco might get a bit of ball, he seems to be a bit forgotten amongst all their receivers, it might open up for him. Especially with a questionable Gronkowski and a reliance on Welker and Hernandez.

Eelectrica

Referee
Let's go pats!!!! The people's team!!!!

The Patriots certainly don't seem as arrogant this time around and the Giants are a lot louder. Last time Patriots were telling everyone how great they were, whilst the Giants were quietly confident.

Perhaps the giants should have stuck with what worked.
Time will tell.

Mhartew

Juniors
Thank christ they don't have those Local "analyst" douche bags ruining the coverage this year. Don't have to see Hughesy and co. talk crap about the game when they know f**k all. The highlight was when they missed the onside kick from the Saints 2 years ago cause they were still in the studio talking non sense.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Eli looks scary focussed, i see him moving from Great QB to ELITE tonight if isn't already there, hopefully the pats D can hold up i just dont have a good feeling at all, same feel i had going into Super Bowl 42

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im settled in at home. Got some doritos, gonna order a pizza around halftime.

I dont know who ill end up going for, i thought it was going to be the giants but as the game gets close, seeing a team like the giants win would only drive the "this could have been our year" philly... ill know as soon as the first big play happens

Im tipping the pats, brady mvp

docbrown

Coach
Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC_fan

Coach
Giants dominating the clock early, but they need points from this.

Here they take 6 mins off the clock and what do they have from it.

Latest posts