What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XLVI Discussion

Super Bowl XLVI Champion

• Total voters

BODISGOD

Bench
The Patriots defensive backfield it has been well documented are awful. I don't see them getting the stops on D required.

Lambretta

First Grade
The Patriots defence is nowhere near as bad as others have been making it out to be. Against the Ravens it got the job done, as it has done towards the back end of the regular season and during the play offs

If Brady fires up and the Pats defence is reasonable they will win - and I'm tipping them.

However, I have a vested interest in tipping them. When it comes to big games, I usually get things wrong, so I've tipped the Pats in the hope that they fugg it all up, because I really want the Giants to win. Not sure why, but I kinda like Eli and the Giants defence has been impressive.

Go Giants.

DC_fan

Coach
The Giants have hit form at the right time of the year. I am impressed with their defense. For mine they will win in a close one.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Gronk injury serious

The Gronk injury is apparently causing massive concern to the Pats. In some quarters he ain't even going to be playing and IF he gets on the field, it is unlikely he sees out a lot of action. I had the Giants just ahead going in to this and this news will see me take them without hesitation. No Gronk in this passing game nor assisting in blocking the pass rush, I can't see the Pats beating the Giants. The guy is key to the Pats outside of Brady (evidenced by 3rd favourite for SB MVP) and the question mark hanging over him is the story line heading in to the game.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
god talk about the giants being arrogant, they think theyve already on it the ay they are talking!!

they are even going out of the way the NY media to bag Boston/NE area, and saying NY is teh capital of the world and shit.

I hope the pats beat the arrogant f**ks by 50!

Toms listening though...he loves this shit.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
anyoen mentioned how the week off could really destroy the giants momentum? the last time the pats hoever had the week of Tom put 6 on the Broncos...

I really think this ill hurt the giants more then anything...

Jono078

Referee
anyoen mentioned how the week off could really destroy the giants momentum? the last time the pats hoever had the week of Tom put 6 on the Broncos...

I really think this ill hurt the giants more then anything...
Just like it did the last time the 2 met in the Superbowl?

Just sayin...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I agree, however different circumstances back then. I really think this could hurt the giants this time around.

I just think this time the giants may take them lightly......

Manoj prohbakar

Juniors
NY maybe by a whisker, For their sake I hope the 2 massive road wins weren't their climax
They deserve to be arrogant , the win vs Rogers & co @ lambeau was outrageous then 49ers, great form, hard to dismiss , formie would say " strong claims" TCDW

Big Tim

First Grade
Yep, a team will take another lightly in the only game that matters.......

They may get outplayed, but I cant see them taking the Pats lightly.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yep, a team will take another lightly in the only game that matters.......

They may get outplayed, but I cant see them taking the Pats lightly.

You don't think the pats took them lightly 3 years ago? I think they did, the way the giants are talking it's already won.

Jono1987

Juniors
Rooting for the Giants all the way. NFC represent!

They played against a much higher quality opposition throughout the regular season and had two good, tough road play off wins. I think they match up very favourably against the Pats. Nicks, Cruz and Manningham are going to run wild over the Pats secondary. Eli...it's tough for me not to like the guy. He's been playing exceptionally well for two months now.

The Tom Bradys are going down.

NY Football Giants 31
Tom Bradys 21

Ron Jeremy

Coach
lol yeaah right, I wouldn't be surprised if brady puts 4td's on the giants in the first half alone.

Im really sensing a big win for the Pats in this one, the giants D imo wont be able to hndle the pats offense, nd if Brady gets on top we all know he'll go for the kill.

Besides, i just hate the Giants, Jets too.

macavity

Referee
Can't care much about this game.

Will b going for a Giants win, but that has more to do with hating the Pats than loving the G-Men.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
the giants neeeded the 49ers to give them the game to get to the super bowl, if gronk is good he will destroy this defence... pats 34 to 20

Latest posts