What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XLVII: The Har-Bowl

Xfactor1979

Bench
What was the name of that San Francisco player on the CBS coverage who was close to tears (with his helmet off) as the game ebbed to an inevitable conclusion? He was on the bench because he was an Offense player, and San Francisco had their special team on because there was 3 seconds remaining to receive a punt from the safety

Im not into the NFL that much, so Im not sure about players names

Dragon2010

First Grade
San Fran also shot their foot early in the game with some poor discipline. They still did well though to fight back, I think the blackout did wonders for them. Baltimore were on roll and could smell blood. The blackout stopped that.

Great job to the 49'ers on making it this far though, they did well. Bro vs Bro was unreal to see as well. Time to order my Ravens SuperBowl jersey!

kurt faulk

Coach
One more thing, the Alexandria Hotel was f**ken awesome. Packed out, at least 250 people there, so many NFL jerseys and the atmosphere was awesome.

Cheergirls walking around with buckets of Miller beers, good food and great people.

Ended up getting consoled by so many people, got rounded up by a group of dudes and we smoked a few joints they had in the middle of the courtyard outside, also started a 30 man arm wrestling competition. We were all so smashed!!

sounds pretty good ab. it reminded me of what it was like at one world sports at darling harbour all those years ago. i was all set to go there but the guy i went with didn't have a car so he wanted to catch the train into town. ended up going to the king st wharf brewhouse. it was ok, lots of people.

i had 4 pints before lunchtime and was in a daze for the whole second half. all i remember is harbaugh whining like a little bitch every time he didn't like a call. loved every second of it. fitting the coach of the whiners would stand on the sidelines whining at the end of the game and then whining at the press conference. even when the calls were 100% correct he would carry on like a spoilt brat. a win for the good guys.

anyway, boldin is the man. how many clutch catches in traffic can one player make?

bad luck ab. i feel bad for you but i couldn't be happier the whiners lost, but you already knew that.

macavity

Referee
Now this is what you call responsible parenting.............

b34cc06f8b549d5b9fc6bf062f422aac.jpg

My boys first superbowl..... Well 2nd but he was too little to watch the last years one.

Is his name Bruce??

@MarTiger

Juniors
Just saw more replays of Kaepernick's interception...

Randy "I am the G.O.A.T." Moss doesn't do himself any favours in his "effort" in attempting catch that ball. I am not saying he catches it though the true G.O.A.T Jerry Rice attempts to make a play at that ball. Moss is the most talented WR ever, though his selfishness and the way he drifts in/out of games (or season) held him back from taking a legit shot at Rice's unofficial title. Larry Fitzgerald is a freakish athlete and has the work ethic of Rice. It's a shame he has had to struggle for the majority of his career with no QB unlike Rice who worked with some great QBs (Montana, Young, Gannon - the latter was very good and a NFL MVP, great may be a stretch).

Calvin Johnson and the other young WR's I am hoping keep their eye on the prize.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Now this is what you call responsible parenting.............

b34cc06f8b549d5b9fc6bf062f422aac.jpg

My boys first superbowl..... Well 2nd but he was too little to watch the last years one.

Nice pic pal. You won on Super Bowl Monday and you didn't even have your team playing ;-)

Latest posts