What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XLVII: The Har-Bowl

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
So many people know everything about this case it's hilarious

Its Like OJ, everyone knew he was quilty, just no physical evidence too back it up.

Same with this bloke, great footballer and an inspirational leader on and off it now, but it doesn't cover over that he did get away with murder.

Danish

Referee
So many people know everything about this case it's hilarious

Is the fact he cut a deal to get the murder charge taken off the table then reached a settlement with the family members of the victims in dispute?

gronkathon

First Grade
Making a settlement was the quickest option to getting it settled. Especially considering how broad the scope for findings is in a wrongful death suit. The weight of evidence shifts to "probable" in such cases making it much easier to get more money

Mhartew

Juniors
Amazing game. The stories and big moments in this game are crazy. Baltimore fast start, Fake FG attempt, Jacoby Jones long bomb, Jacoby Jones 109 yard Kickoff Return, Power Outage, Niners comeback quick, trade scores, Boldin making plays, Kaep carving up, 4th and goal stop, The safety. Not to mention the whole Harbaugh, Lewis, Reed, Kaep/Smith, Flacco storylines that were already there. I can't wait for NFL Flims to work their magic on this game.

On the game itself.
* Flacco went to another level today, well deserved MVP. Was money on 3rd down.
* Jacoby Jones Balling in the first half and his kick off return.
* Anquan Boldin made huge plays throughout the whole game. As a former Cardinal, I'm happy to see him have a huge day.
* Ravens O-Line was terrific all day. Unsung heroes of the game. Kept Niners front relatively quiet.
* Kaepernick started very shaky, and his INT was a horrible throw. But after the power outage came back in a big way. I think he's a bit of a wanker but there's no doubt he's a great player and I can only see him getting better.
* Vernon Davis and Frank Gore had great games. Been great they're whole careers and didn't go missing on the big stage.
* Niners DB's had a below average day. Got beat of many times (Jacoby Jones long bomb comes to mind)
* Jim Harbaugh being Jim Harbaugh. I love seeing him lose it. Suck shit to him.

Overall great game. Great season.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Say what you guys want about ray Lewis but as a footballer, I don't think there has been a better role model for a team then him. Just the way he talks you can see how he inspires his team, both offensively and defensively.

He wasn't the MVP today, but this team lifts for this guy.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Jacoby Jones......Just the way he just took off and went straight and hard... was awesome.

B-Hard

Juniors
Congrats to the Ravens. Great game to watch. Power going out was funny and I thought really turned things. Glad Baltimore were able to hang on.

Happy for John Harbaugh and Juan Castillo for getting super bowl rings.

Now bring on the draft.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Yes, Go Ravens. So happy to see them grab the win. The last few minutes were a nail biter for me!